[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always loathed my body because i was a skinnyfat and i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (99KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
99KB, 600x400px
I always loathed my body because i was a skinnyfat and i have weak legs.I thought that going to the gym was the answer ,but that isn't what i wanted.I wanted to be fast,flexible and lean.I'm 6'0 ,but i always had a fear of fights ,but it's more of a confidence issue rather than strength one.I started kickboxing 9 months ago and it was all great until i dislocated my knee 5 months ago.My knee healed,but now i feel like an old man.I went to my orthopedist and she said that i have weak knees and that i'll suffer from them my whole life.Everytime when i run or walk a great distance they always fucking hurt.I know that i won't achieve my goal of becoming /fit/ without my knees,so i sunk into a deep depression.And know when i climb up a staircase i my feel always feel tense and fatigued.Should i start kickboxing again,is it worth it?
>>
self bump
>>
>>40990830
yes
>>
>>40990830
you won't really learn to fight properly in kickboxing anyway so yeah why not
>>
>>40990902
Have school atm,what can i do in the meantime?Should i workout at home ?
>>
>>40990938
why wouldn't I?I can do other exercises for legs
>>
Why dont you work on machines like leg ext and calf raises at low weight, surely that will strengthen around the knees and you will have more support for them
>>
>>40990938
>I have no clue what Im talking about
>>
>>40990978
with hamstrings, i meant rather than calfs
>>
>>40990989
>>40990969
kickboxing will put you above the average joe at best as far as martial arts go

decent entry level though, check out muay thai maybe?
>>
>>40990978
She said that i can't put pressure on my knees no matter what,also i can't stand on the floor with them plus i can't do squats.But yeah i do calf raises sometimes.
>>
>>40991026
I live in a 2nd world country,the only developed fighting sports here are boxing and kickboxing.Everything else is a sham.Also kickboxing isn't that different from muay thai,but i'd still like to try it
>>
>>40991087
The fuck? Do you have polio or some shit? You sound like a fucking cripple. Gotta get dat vitamin d and calcium, and walk/run until knees get stronger.
>>
>>40991133
it started 2 years ago and it my knees hurt when im feeling tired or on random fucking occasions.
>>
akward self bump again
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.