[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you /fit/ enough to live the comfort of your house and live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Are you /fit/ enough to live the comfort of your house and live in the wild? Decathlons, MMA, weightlifting, marathons and gymnastics should only be the beginning of your training.
>>
File: Smug food.jpg (129KB, 597x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Smug food.jpg
129KB, 597x1004px
>>40990491
In the wilderness, your food is always happy you're choosing the healthy option.
>>
File: Bitches.jpg (131KB, 710x459px) Image search: [Google]
Bitches.jpg
131KB, 710x459px
>>40990491
You can even have multiple wives who can be topless all day.

So, why aren't you living in the wild, /fit/? Why not #makethechange?
>>
>>40990491
how to live the /wild/ lifestyle
>sprint alot
>hike
>carry things (farmers walks)
>chinups
>rotational exercises to mimic digging and manual labour (like landmine exercises)
do these exercises every day for 1-2 hours
>eat potatoes, nuts, berries, and once in a while eat a shit ton of meat. plan your training to involve lots of sprinting before u eat meat to mimic hunting

there. then you'll be like a wild person
>>
>>40990491
I evolved white skin so I don't need to do that anymore.
>>
>>40992107
>chinups
? when would people in the wild do chin ups
>>
>>40990510
That boar sure is smug for being dead.
>>
>>40992474
>chased by wild pigs
>burst through the foliage
>suddenly cliff
>fall off but get a supinated grip on the the edge of the cliff
>mfw never done a chinup
>>
>>40990491
>tfw 5'4 and 330lbs
>4 inch dick too

i'd die in the wilderness...... I'm more comfy here at home.
>>
>>40992514
dont feel bad, you'd probably be able to feed everyone here >>40990524 for at least a year
>>
>>40992499
Fuck, what happens next?? Finish your story!!!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.