[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you become crazy from lifting or did you start lifting because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: chad blows bernd the fuck out.jpg (23KB, 427x352px) Image search: [Google]
chad blows bernd the fuck out.jpg
23KB, 427x352px
After leaving this place and spending more time on normal sports (also sports forums) like Judo, rock climbing, etc., I realized that people who religiously lift weights are, for lack of a better word, crazy. In fact, you can immediately notice them by their behavior, either online or irl, even if they don't look like they lift.

Normal sportsmen ("Chads", I guess) are relaxed and friendly, well, they ooze authority. People who like lifting, are extremely aggressive, catty and judgemental.

Example: Lifter says "5x5 or DIE BITCH!", while the sportsman says "Well, I normally use resistance bands and I'm pretty satisfied with them, maybe it works for you too". To which the lifter usually explosed in a wave of profanity and butthurt. He then gets ignored by the sportsmen, maybe someone asks "What's wrong with HIM?"

So, what is your malfunction, guys? Was it autism? In b4 massive coping.

Also, the most entertaining thing about hanging out with jocks is the bro science. Example: "If you're a heavyweight bxoer, you need to lift light weights because you're too heavy for BWE."
>>
>>40986692
i believe the correct term your looking for is autistic m8
>>
I've literally never seen anyone act that way irl, definitely on 4chan though
>>
>>40986701
see
>Was it autism?
>>
>>40986703
>I've literally never seen anyone act that way irl, definitely on 4chan though
I see it all the time, and they always turn out to be "trained by the internet" or to be fanatical weightlifters. Literally no one from other sports acts like that. No one.
>>
Definitely crazy before
>>
>>40986692
I have 'Spergers and I know fully well that people with Aspergers are more prone to obsessive behaviour and body dysmorphia. Since I was a kid I've had a constant need for everything to be perfect, including myself.
>>
>>40986979
>tries to be perfect
>still throws like a girl
>>
>>40986757
>>40986979
this
>>
>>40986979
Why does Autism/Spergers lead people into lifting weights, though? Isn't that fully retarded? Or is it the programs?
>>
>>40986692
My life is falling apart, meaningless and purposeless. This is the only thing that's giving me something to look forward to in the long term.
>>
>"Well, I normally use resistance bands and I'm pretty satisfied with them, maybe it works for you too".
bro what the fuck is wrong with you idiot? that shit don't work for anyone, anywhere not even in the slightest. Nobody made any fucking gains with that shit. EVER. THAT MEANS NOBODY EVER SAID THAT

Like i get it but at least use real fucking example you pathetic fucking mongrel

ALSO ITS STARTING STRENGTH NOT 5X5 FFS
>>
>>40988759
Case in point
>>
>>40987803
Memes and need for impossibly exact routines and diets
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.