[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TRAINING JAWLINE Is there a summary of all the things y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>TRAINING JAWLINE

Is there a summary of all the things you need to do?

https://youtu.be/iqlxAdmky10

This guy seems to know his shit but he has like a thousand videos.
>>
>>40985647
Pat Tillman has one of the most incredible Jaws ever and that's from good genes, roids and maybe clenching the fuck out of a mouth guard.

There's also something about the military where the ONLY guys I've seen with that kind of jaw were in the military. I have no idea what the fuck it is, I want to say it's a selection bias where dudes with that jaw are joining the military for some fucking reason, but I really think it could be causal/whore moans
>>
>>40985694

That would imply Tillman's some kind of meathead, though, and while there's no shortage of those in the military, the guy was actually pretty smart.
>>
I've always held my teeth together and maintained proper tongue posture my whole life and still have a weak af jaw. Mewwing is a meme. Just hope you can grow a beard to cover up.
>>
File: Pat-Tillman-Football.jpg (95KB, 400x603px) Image search: [Google]
Pat-Tillman-Football.jpg
95KB, 400x603px
>>40985694
The man also had incredible hair before joining the service, literally the ultimate chad
>>
>>40985694
But yeah mike mew in a nutshell advocates for good posture in the neck, spine and tongue, and chewing mastic gum. I chew falim gum and go through maybe 4x100 packs a year, chewing ~4 pieces at a time. I take days off where my focus is on having good tongue posture because you can't do that when you have a fat wad of gum in your mouth. The gum gets soft when it's warm so drinking cold water and being in lower temp makes it tougher which I think is actually essential to getting jaw gains because otherwise you aren't getting anywhere near to muscle overload. Without keeping it cold you don't get much out of it after a while. I have definitely noticed jaw gains and while I'm nowhere near Tillman, I've invested maybe 100$ and a year and a half. Also going to the websites like sluthate and lookism to learn about this stuff will cause psychological damage that you will NEVER recover from but hopefull with what I've told you you won't have to.
>>
>>40985647
highly recommend watching this video when you have the time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

as for the summary:
http://claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/
http://claimingpower.com/properswallowing/
and well developed masseters with a good resting tone
>>
>>40985719
I'm not sure what you mean
>>40985735
What is your spine and neck posture like? Mew covers this, I think there's also evidence of xenestrogen influence

>>40985752
Also don't pay for claiming powers stuff he's a nigger and you can find everything you want elsewhere.
>>
>>40985743
White people still play in football in positions where they aren't fat fucks?
>>
>>40985798
>"fat fucks" in football
>run same speed as EU soccer players while weighing twice as much

it'd be so funny if our football and basketball athletes played soccer again, the cute part is the world thinks they'd have a chance.

cats like mike vick and allen iverson would have score like 3 goals a game on any team in the world if they grew up soccer
>>
>>40985815
What are you even on about cunt. I was just pointing out that white people in football is a dying breed, except where they've just got to be large fat fucks
>>
>>40985815
holy fuck you are delusional

>what is endurance?
>>
>>40985751
Yeah but what exatcly are those good postures in neck, tonque and spine?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.