[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most weight you've lost in a month? I lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1430772940413.png (125KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
1430772940413.png
125KB, 500x633px
What's the most weight you've lost in a month?

I lost 15 lbs, went from 160-145 in one month. Lost like 5-10 lbs in the next month or two. Gonna lose like 8 lbs tonight when I blow my fucking brains out.

Cutting thread ig.
>>
no anon plz don't you're doing good
>>
>>40982605
i did the opposite and went for 155-170 in a month

ive weighed 145-55 for like 6 years and have lifted for 3, then all of the sudden im 170 and i have no idea why
>>
>>40982632
That's a lot of fat anon.
>>40982626
Pretty done with life, relationship just crashed. I'm by myself now. So it's all good.
>>
>>40982665
>killing yourself because of someone else

bad idea bud. There's no /fit/ after death
>>
>>40982674
Nah not only that, but losing all gains, starving cuz money didn't come in right, losing the will to go outside.

Life is over for me bro. I can't muster the courage or will to keep going, the fire is dead inside me.
>>
>>40982696
don't do it pussy you'll make it.
>starving cuz money didn't come in

since you're planning on shooting yourself how about you pawn/sell your gun and buy food? Better than eating a bullet
>>
>>40982716
Nah, I'm in Army and it came in backpay. Now I have enough money to buy a cheap shotgun and a round.
>>
>>40982696
You can live off bare basic shit food if broke. Hell, take from grocery store dumpsters or visit food banks.

Also, girls are a huge meme. You will learn in time. Don't rely on them for happiness, focus on yourself.
>>
>>40982725
m8 no

If you have no purpose in life become 100% dedicated to lifting. I don't give a shit about your "fire being dead". Just lift as often as you can. Don't do anything stupid anon please. You're thinking of this because of the girl and killing yourself over a girl is stupid.
>>
>>40982746
I shut down the relationship so I could make room and be on my own, that way when I off myself, nobody is immediately close.

Also shit like that is not available when you're military, sadly I had some shit to pay off and was kinda starving for a bit, had to ramen/potato it up. Had the army actually payed me my BAS for 5 months, rather than waiting, I might not have ran out of money and starved, shit came in later with a 2k paycheck, after I lost 20 lbs worth of meat. I wasn't in the least bit fat.

Went to gym the other day and everybody asked me wtf happened, and if I was ok, if I got sick, etc.

I'm just kind of tired. WAnna go to sleep forever.
>>
All of this bad shit will pass, just be strong and fight back. I believe in you.
>>
>>40982811
This is a cutting thread, post about your progress on cutting/losing fat.
>>
>>40982800
I don't give a fuck how bad things are, don't do it.

You have no clue what might be on the other side but it might be a hell of a lot worse that what you're dealing with here. This is part of my motivation for kicking around.
>>
>>40982891
You don't understand how broken my motivation is. It just doesn't exist anymore. I can't go to the gym. I'm so torn up about it. I wanna go but I can't it's the worst shit ever. I wanna lift and work and just go home and eat and work on improving myself but I couldn't, I didn't have the time or the money to feed myself, I got sick and lost weight, and now it's over. I can't get back up. I wanna be on my feet but I can't.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Browning-BPS-Hunter-3-12-28/2684927 Gun I got today with teh backpay the army finally paid me.
>>
What you're going through will pass. It ends eventually. Man was put on this Earth only to overcome adversity. Giving in flies directly in the face of everything you are. It's against human nature to not fight your pain tooth and nail. It's why we're the dominant species on this planet, and I refuse to believe you're an exception to human nature. Fight this with every fiber of your being, and win as you're supposed to.
>>
>>40983195
Why would you even bother to make this thread if you're going to an hero? Clearly you have enough motivation to shitpost and frankly life is a big shitfest anyways. Also idgaf if you kill yourself I don't even know you.
>>
File: 1490838967313.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1490838967313.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>40982605
I lost 25 last month, but I cheated because I basically always ate 0-1000 calories a day.

oh yeah, dont an hero I guess.
>>
>>40982605
>killing yourself as a dyel
>not getting jacked first so you can die a god
>2017
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.