[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to get big and strong >decide to bulk >eat at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1485363720798.jpg (47KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1485363720798.jpg
47KB, 400x323px
>want to get big and strong
>decide to bulk
>eat at a surplus
>getting bit stronger
>bit later lifts are stalling
>add more calories
>get bit stronger
>lifts are stalling
>add bit more food
>progress is very slow
>one day look in the mirror and realize you simply got fat
>go on a cut
>cut the fat
>lose all strength gains
>look pretty much the same as before the bulk
is natty lifting a meme?
>>
Bulk/cut cycles are a meme.
You recomp until you hit single digit bf%, then eat at maintenance watching your macros.
>>
>>40978344
You ate like shit and lifted like shit

thats what happened
>>
shit routine and frequency
>>
>>40978448
>You recomp
>then eat at maintenance
isn't recomping about eating at maintnence?
>>
>>40978526
You need a deficit to cut into the fat stores.
>>
>>40978553
that's called a cut you stupid faggot
>>
>>40978570
You don't build muscle on a cut.
>>
>>40978600
God damn you are one stupid fucker, if you are eating at a deficit it is a cut
>>
post your routine i bet it's really shitty. also keep track of macros and make sure you get at least 1g protein per body weight.
eat at a defecit of 100 cal and burn more doing cardio or something.
>>
>>40978344
People don't wanna admit to their own mistakes, OP probably wasn't consistent with his workouts, or created his own shitty routine. Fucking IDIOT.
>>
>>40978708
i've cut down already, im just saying that any amount of caloric surplus is instantly stored in my gut
>>
>>40979062

Yes but if its a point where u look like u have a gut then u are too fat. You probably cut down to 15% bodyfat so obviously the next few % you put will start showing.

honestly majority of here get trolled into bulking because "er mah gerd u have nothing to cut for" but if you start FAT AS FUCK (even skinnyfat 20-25% bf) you CANNOT BULK! YOU ARE ALREADY OBESE

Cut down to 10% and when you go on a "bulk cycle" your PEAK BULK should be at 15% and it also should take like fucking 8-10 months, then you can again cut for 2-4 months down to 10%- Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>40978344
Cut to 10-12%. Slow bulk back up to 15-16%. EAT A TON OF PROTEIN AND DO SOME KIND OF CARDIO AS WELL TO USE FAT AS FUEL. Lift with maximal weight and lower reps to trick body into thinking it needs to keep your muscle. Stay at same strength as you cut back down. Repeat process until you hit genetic potential.

Then go on gear after that I guess but you should be a little more muscular than normal and still shredded.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.