[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to our guy Jonnie Candito? One year since his last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: oUZ9UQP.png (294KB, 441x487px) Image search: [Google]
oUZ9UQP.png
294KB, 441x487px
What happened to our guy Jonnie Candito? One year since his last youtube video upload.. I miss him
>>
He fell off the sidewalk to his death
>>
He fucked a lift, dropped the weights on his toe, and only placed at the measly rank of third in some national meet and since then lost all self confidence and dropped off the face of the earth.

He will occasionally say he has more videos coming but since his utter shame in only being third in the USA he will never summon the balls to return and face his fears.
>>
I saw him at the gym last night.
>>
>>40977296

He dissapeared with his hairline
>>
>>40977296
He posts occasionally on instagram no? He started coaching and maybe he doesn't give a shit about youtube anymore.

His upper lower routine is what made my gains the way they are.

Forever muh squigga
>>
>>40977324
If yer not first yer last
>>
>>40977406
His upper/lower routine is da best. Also made my best gains from it
>>
>>40977455
>>40977406
How long were you guys doing his routine for? I'm about to start it next month
>>
snapped his shit up like all lifters do
>>
>>40977406
Is his upper/lower routine the linear one?
>>
File: 1419105854069.jpg (65KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1419105854069.jpg
65KB, 960x720px
>>40977296
He hopped on roids and doesn't want the lifting organizations to know, it's getting pretty obvious and would be easy to notice his slight dropoff before meets.
>>
>>40977633
yes.
Though his 6 week program has basically the same setup.
>>
>>40977324
>He fucked a lift, dropped the weights on his toe
Sumo, not even once

Does he actually have lingering problems from that? Dropping hundreds of kilos on your toe can't be good
>>
>>40977406
Ran his 6 week, saw gains I haven't seen since SS. Great program.
>>
>>40977324
>>40978044
His foot mostly healed, but then he did hurt his back during training. That is when he stopped making videos.
>>
>>40977477
couple of months. The only reason I stopped is because I had to reduce the time at gym to 3x a week for a while.

I'm gonna try to hop back on it because I just liked it. Or maybe try PPL later.
>>
>>40977658 then why uis he smaller now? retard hope u die
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.