[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /fit/ I'm 24 and didn't make it. I'm still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1490976762859.webm (3MB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490976762859.webm
3MB, 270x480px
Well /fit/ I'm 24 and didn't make it. I'm still not aesthetic despite steroid use and my hair is rapidly balding. I'm a skinny fat loser with no gf, no friends and no car and a shit wageslave job to go with it. Maybe I was never meant to make it and this is the best I can do. Goodluck everyone else and tren hard
>>
>>40977245
I didnt even start lifting until 24 stop being such a pussy and take responsibility for your lot in life
>>
>>40977245
is he dead?
>>
>>40977245
Roid like crazy and leave humanity behind. There is good money and a good life in professional body building..

But you got to go in 100% or not at all.
>>
>>40977245
how can you be skinnyfat on roids?
>>
>>40977245
that dyel faggot trying to pickup the other dude is downsyndrome or something? what a fucking moron. natural selection at it's finest.
>>
>>40977245
did he break his own neck?
>>
>>40977245
If you are creative about how you off yourself you can make the 6 o clock news
>>
>>40977245
That was a horrible takedown. Even if he didn't get knocked the fuck out, he would have been on bottom with his opponent in side control.
>>
>>40977245
lol #rekt
>>
>>40978597
holy shit i need to know
>>
>>40977245
who the fuck goes for a takedown like that as a first resort!?
a headbut would have sufficed, a knockout, but that!? Come the fuck on.
>>
>>40979167
his neck is so massively overextended that i guess a yes, he did not survive that. what a miserable way to leave the planet.
>>
>when ya at the club and try to flex for your crew but get charged for murder instead
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.