[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here Is the thing in the picture the same as a bent over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170406_164553.jpg (3MB, 4640x3480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170406_164553.jpg
3MB, 4640x3480px
Newfag here

Is the thing in the picture the same as a bent over barbell row?

I intend to use it in the 5x5 stronglifts program

Also how.much weight is it without any plates on it? 20kg?
>>
>>40976553
nah its a tbar row, you should stick with the regular barbell row. dont question it and just do it.
>>
Pretty much, i think its like 25kg
>>
>>40976584
>>40976553

Huh, just saw this at my gym and was wondering what it was.
>>
>>40976553
its slightly different but row variations are generally interchangeable. I rotate between the ones I like. so theres no problem doing them in SL5x5

I dont know how much it weights, but it doent really matter, as long as you track how much you progress in it

hope that helps
>>
>>40976616
no what ur saying is wrong. the range of motion on that is so small and the barbell row is supposed to strengthen the lower back aswell as the upper back, with such an upright back angle on this exercises u dotn work ur lower back as much and this could lead to lower back pain when doing deadlifts.
>>
>>40976584
dont listen to this person op
>>
>>40976636
>thinking all rows are the same
>thinks all rows are interchangeable
>>
>>40976635
the primary purpose of the row is to work the lats/upper back. lower back is secondary

also, higher exercise selection, and cycling between row variations is much more beneficial for preventing injury as you'll prevent imbalances
>>
>>40976643
I dont think all rows are the same. it doesnt mean one is better than another. its personal preference

do the rows you like, dont do ones you dont. dont just stick to one variation either
>>
>>40976553
Tbar row is superior to bent over row
>>
File: Hitler_clickbait_ad.gif (68KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_clickbait_ad.gif
68KB, 350x350px
>>40976553
Called the LANDMINE
by far best ab workout/compound you can do for a sixpack
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.