[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into Meditation ? How many times per week/for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1504.jpg (83KB, 750x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1504.jpg
83KB, 750x560px
How do I into
Meditation ?

How many times per week/for how much time ?
>>
>>40971753
20 mins a day, every day
>>
File: meditation.jpg (2MB, 518x3648px) Image search: [Google]
meditation.jpg
2MB, 518x3648px
>>
I dont know where else to post this, my girlfriend told me when she was 19 she slept with a 40 year old black guy she met in a club. Its driving me insane now I know about it, how do I get over this? Or I my relationship doomed to fail now?
>>
>>40972044
stop dude, nobody's biting, it's cringey as fuck
>>
>>40972044
Sucks man. Lift and meditate. Read the art of peace and leave humanity behind.
>>
>>40972060
I fucking wish it was made up bait
>>
>>40972001
>medidation needs practice and dedication to avoid injury
what the fuck? how do you injure yourself meditating, can you accidentally screw with your brain's system32 equivalent or something?
>>
>>40972044
So what? She didnt do it when you were dating right?
>>
>>40971753
focused attention
>>
>>40972089
If this is real, here's some advice:
People are going to advise you to feel certain ways about what you know, likely along the lines of their social inclinations.

But you can't control how you feel. If you can't get over knowing what you know, whether you or not you think someone in your shoes should het over it, it will affect your behavior. You'll unconsciously, or semi-consciously ruin your relationship. You'll hate her for it and you'll express your hatred, even if you don't admit to yourself that it exists.

Sit down and think hard about whether you can come to feel differently about this. If you can't, entirely independent of any judgement on what she did or how it relates to you, you should break up with her--if not for your own sake, for hers.
>>
>>40972168
this is uncharastically excellent advice for /fit/
>>
>>40971753
CHAD eats PIZZA with STACY watching and CRAVES his 8x6 DICK
while you SLAVE away in the GYM not realizing its all about FACE FRAME HEIGHT
>>
>>40972001
cool info.
I've been wanting to get to meditating for a while but keep pushing it off, I guess I'll try a few minutes right now.
saved, thanks anon
>>
FUCK YOU ANON THAT I WAS HANDLING MY CRAVINGS FINE NOW I WANT THAT PIZZA

DELET THIS
>>
That picture must be more than a decade old
>>
I signed up for a 10 day vipassana meditation retreat this summer. Yes I found out because frank yang the meme did it but I find it pretty interesting.

I have always had an interest in the vow of silence that monks take, and the program is pretty much sitting around in silence meditating all day for 10 days. I figure I'll either unlock next level spiritual ability or I'll at least have an interesting story to tell.
>>
>>40972943
yeah dude, people are gonna love hearing the story of how you sat in silence and did nothing for ten days one time
>>
>>40972955

More of the personal experience plus I can tell people who say that they are Buddhists on facebook to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>40973294
yeah, I was just teasing, I hope it's a rewarding experience, and I hope it gives you the strength and wisdom required to stop going on this counterproductive website
>>
>>40972168
Based
Truly the best board
>>
>>40971753
is that velma
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.