[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck... I usually wouldn't make a thread like this and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: mwalsh317_1489692532197.jpg (76KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
mwalsh317_1489692532197.jpg
76KB, 640x1136px
Fuck... I usually wouldn't make a thread like this and I would probably shit post anybody that did, but I need help. How do I find the confidence/motivation to get back in the gym after being out for over a month? I was going daily and all of a sudden I started eating like shit again and becoming more lazy. How do I walk in there looking like shit after all my progress that is now lost.
>>
>>40968007

Just walk in faggot. No one is going to notice you. If you know people there and they come up to you to greet you say "yeah I've been gone for a while but now I'm back" and continue your workout.
>>
>>40968007
Hi, anon. I dropped 187lbs since I started going to the gym and I'm not close to my weight goal at all. Sometimes it can be hard to stay motivated, so, here's my secret:

Don't rely on motivation. Motivation is only something you need to get started, but discipline is going to get you a lot farther than that ever will. No one is perfect, Anon, but you just have to go and do it. No ifs, buts, or excuses. The motivation comes after when you realize "Hey, I did it. I go through my workout and I feel good. I can't wait to do this again tomorrow.". And then you do it again tomorrow. And again. And again.
>>
>>40968007
>How do I walk in there looking like shit after all my progress that is now lost.

always remember that the longer you wait, the more progress you will lose.
the earlier you get started again, the quicker you will reach your old powerlevel.
>>
>>40968007
ill tell you if you post that source
>>
>>40968077
It's a SnapChat I saved from a horny sloot with a boyfriend.
>>
You'll get back in the same shape in half the time it took you in the first time. That's how it works.

Also, there is no such thing as pre-result motivation, eat the costs now to reap rewards later. Even after you get the body of your dreams you'll have to work out every single day to maintain it, even after you get the job you always wanted you'll have to work in it every single day.
Stop looking things at life with goals mindset and start envisioning SYSTEMS and PROCESSES. "Smooth sailing later" is just giving up, every moment in life you can do something against your comfort to grow your vision.

You're supposed to be enjoying the ride as a whole, winning is just too damn good.
>>
they can't be comfortable with underwear halfway up their butt crack, can they? I wear granny panties because I just can't stand that wedgie feeling
>>
>>40968103
well then looks like im not telling you
>>
>>40968124
Ayy bb how about I make you feel uncomfortable and go halfway up there.

I think most people don't care all that much m80
>>
No one at the gym knows who you are.
>>
>>40968197
Oh yeah?
>>
>>40968007
>looking like shit
>not wanting to look like shit
There you go
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.