[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After doing IF for almost a year I tried going back to regular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: fit.jpg (11KB, 323x249px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
11KB, 323x249px
After doing IF for almost a year I tried going back to regular eating and I couldn't do it, breaking up your meals throughout the day just makes you hungry and lose control....calorie goals get tossed out the window.

Details:

>Taking Anavar during my cut
>Want to split the dose 12 hours apart
>Need high fat food to help with absorption.
>2 days of being off IF and I am starving between meals
>When I do eat I cannot control myself, I go well over my calorie goals.

Long story short, I am going back to IF and splitting my Var dose 6 hours apart. (Doing 18 and 6 for IF).

Anyone else have similar stories or whatever?
>>
Can you take var on an empty stomach?
>>
>>40963450

Yes, but it won't absorb as good and could cause an upset stomach. Better to not risk it.
>>
>>40963279
>>40963450
>>40963533
kek
>>
File: 1489514092500.jpg (32KB, 409x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489514092500.jpg
32KB, 409x400px
>>40963547
kek
OP is a fag
>>
I'm kinda in the same boat. I'm currently cutting but am going to start a bulk in a couple of months. And now that I'm used to IF 16/8 I wonder if I'll be able to maintain an overall surplus on that plan... Or if i even should.

Is IF just for cutting or can it effectively be used at a surplus/bulk?
>>
>>40963603
it can and should be done on a surplus. improved insulin sensitivity means that more of your food will turn into muscle than fat
>>
>>40963603
I swear IF has gotten out of control on this board, and this coming from someone who does it.

If you can squeeze your calories in a small window on a bulk and like doing it that way, do it.

If you can't squeeze your calories in a small window, don't do it.

It's not complicated.
>>
>>40963603

Just eat more calorie dense foods that are also packed with nutrients. Examples:

>Nuts (Cashews, Almonds, Pistachios, etc....)
>Avocados
>3% Yogurt
>Fatty Fish (Salmon, Steel-head Trout, etc....)
>>
>>40963657

Hard Gainers should stay away from IF in my opinion, IF is more suited for Fatasses and regular folk.
>>
>>40963657

Exactly. IF says absolutely nothing about how many calories you consume and where you get them from. It's simply an eating window put in place to give you better insulin sensitivity and avoid metabolic fatigue if you happen to be running a caloric deficit to lose weight.

If you want to bulk and you can fit the surplus within that window you can easily put on weight whilst still doing IF.

As far as I'm concerned IF is something you can do 24/7 regardless of your specific goals regarding weight and competition. Fasting and then having a feeding window seems to me the very best way to deliver what you eat to your system. It's nothing more than that.
>>
>>40963880

Also gives your digestive system a break, for me it allows for taking one massive shit a day instead of 2 or 3 smaller loads.
>>
>>40963279
I'm 7 months into IF and I can completely understand what you're saying. After a few months of IF, I'm literally just not as hungry anymore. I'm not sure if it's a psychological thing or a biological thing, but I feel completely bloated when I DO eat.
>>
>>40964269

I'm pretty sure its not psychological, it is kind of like how appetizers work. If you eat a little snack before a meal, it will trigger hormones in your stomach to signal hunger. Also your gut bacteria will be agitated.
>>
>>40964269
That's the way the body normally works.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.