[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw i heard of "mewing" and that it fixed your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>mfw i heard of "mewing" and that it fixed your face by exercising it
>immediately assume it has to do with the way your muscles work when you make cat noises
>mfw i have been making cat sounds for like a year trying to fix my nose/upper jaw and i just now learned what it actually is
fml right
>>
Wait what is mewing?
Asking for a friend
>>
Unless you're retarded this shouldn't even be possible
>>
>>40962602
When nobodies home I sometimes run around the house meowing to myself.
>>
>>40963407
Well, everytime I feel embarrassed I have to meow
>>
>>40962602
Just googled it and it's like the fourth fucking result.

You better be able to squat 3pl8.
>>
>>40962602
>>40963407
>>40963460
The first girl I brought to orgasm went "meowmeowmeow" when she came.
>>
>>40962702
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
this video changed my senior year of HS so much. i went from having a weak jaw and breathing problems to a decent looking face. You will only notice quick dramatic results if you are a mouth breather or have a tongue that rests at the bottom of your mouth. if you dont have these problems, its still worth a watch because you can develop them later in life, and you can still benefit slightly from the method, but progress will take years to notice
>>
File: face-exerciser.jpg (12KB, 371x332px) Image search: [Google]
face-exerciser.jpg
12KB, 371x332px
> Not using the face exerciser
>>
>>40964479
Shit I didn't know about all this and I definitely have this problem. I've set reminders on my phone every 30' and gonna consider even using tape at night.

Jaw looks much better just by adopting a good oral position (closed mouth, mouth on the roof, teeth touching), if I make that my natural position I'd already be happy.

Thanks OP for this enlightenment bruh
>>
>>40964788
let me tell yo uabout my experience ill write it up
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 1000x1000px
>>40964509
I found a dog chew toy just as good and cheaper too.
>>
>>40964788
i mouth breathed as a kid which led to a donkey face. I quite mouth breathing around grade 5 but my tongue still rested at the bottom of my mouth. this improved my face a bit but i was still missing the last part. i would get teased about my face by my friends constantly through high school. summer after gr.11 i got pulled into an alley by 5 people and one of them cracked my jaw. it healed awkwardly, so my jaw was misaligned. in gr.12, i got stabbed in the lung 4 times, and this obviously made it harder to breathe in combination with my weak nasal passageways from my tongue resting at the bottom of my mouth. this forced me to have to mouth breathe some of the time just to function. this made my face look weaker than ever. i stumbled upon mike mew and it changed everything. i started keeping my tongue at the roof and putting as much pressure as possible. it was hard at first, but after a week it became my natural position. i started favoring my left side more and slowly, it corrected my misalignment. after a month, my teeth finally had room and my donkey face was gone. after 3 months, my face looked stronger than ever, and all of a sudden girls started to like me because it turned out i had a decent looking face the whole time, i just had to unlock it. i still like to practice putting pressure as often as possible and my face is getting better and better. its been a year and a half since i started. i wish my parents had stopped me from mouth breathing. but im lucky to have found this video
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.