[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's literally impossible to bulk with these three targets:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: hippo.jpg (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hippo.jpg
96KB, 800x600px
It's literally impossible to bulk with these three targets:

-cheap-ish
-healthy
-not hugely time consuming

I wish I wasn't so intelligent and I could just eat mcdoubles and other garbage like you guys. Has anyone at least gotten close? Please share insight.
>>
lchf is healthy and not time consuming since fat is calorie-dense

dunno about the price. mummy buys all my avocados and shit.
>>
>>40960091
Eat a carton of eggs a day, can you not afford $3 daily that you already spend more on with soft drinks/coffee/going out to eat?

>INB4 that's unhealthy

No, it's quite healthy. There is plenty of peer reviewed research suggesting that eggs have no effect on cholesterol levels, which basic physiological knowledge should tell you anyway. In addition to that, eggs are a wonderful source of hard to get vitamins, minerals, and an easy source of protein and calories.
>>
File: 1490495257291.jpg (2MB, 2327x3490px) Image search: [Google]
1490495257291.jpg
2MB, 2327x3490px
>-cheap-ish
milk, eggs, beans, peanut butter, tuna, cottage cheese
>-healthy
>-not hugely time consuming

I fit all my macros with those and it's dirt cheap if you buy it in bulk. tuna is marginally more expensive. still falling short? invest in whey to fit the remaining protein macros and IIFYM the rest.
>>
It's entirely possible to do so. It'd be impossible if you also wanted it to taste good though.
However :
>buy healthy food in bulk
>cook it for the next 3 days
>put it in the fridge
There you go, healthy, cheap and not time consuming.
>>
File: pjimage.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pjimage.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
i'm fairly new to the whole bulking thing, i started reading about nutrition and read the sticky before the gym/ bulking to try and make sure i did everything right.
>cheap-ish
the most expensive thing for me was the supplements, i use mass gainers and test boosters. food=£30/week supplements £70/month... thats pretty expensive for a student like moiself
>healthy
maybe not the healthiest but definitely not unhealthy, i still eat fruit in my oats, eggs, chicken, pasta, fish very rare i'd buy takeout
>time consuming
this is the kicker, it was hard to maintain a proper gym routine around all the eating and macro counting and uni assignments, social life and then time going home to see family

but yeah, calories in-calories out took me from skele to dyel pretty quick (those photos are 3 months apart (185cm from 65kg-85kg))
>>
>>40960091
Lentils mothefucker.

Also: Eggs, sardines, PButts, farm shit, beans.
>>40960170
meme man just got fatter with some arm/shoulder size. idk wtf sups he's taking but jfc you're not gaining half a pound/day without becoming a fatass.
Fruit is shit tier desu it's for candy-asses who think that because it's a plant it's just as good as any other plant
>>
File: pepeblr.jpg (6KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
pepeblr.jpg
6KB, 223x226px
>>40960208
i don't eat fruit for gains you utter spud, i was just saying fruit in terms of healthy eating. also the majority of the gains were noob gains, theres no way ive been gaining that much recently and im 17% bf so not exactly "becoming a fatass"
>>
>>40960239
>17%
>Not becoming a fatass
>Chalking ACTUAL bodyweight and significant fat gain up to "noob gains" which often refers to both neural adaptations and easy lean mass gains
>Buying test boosters

Kek kek kek

Also, fruit is kind of healthy, but has the candy vibe. You can use it to help bulk, but it gets pricey. You'd be much better going with vegetables because the micro nutrient and mineral profiles are better
>>
>>40960091
Chicken thighs
Peanut butter
>>
Sweet potatoes
>>
eat beans with rice and you will get big
>>
>>40960091
>brown rice (2,5€/kg)
>lentils (4€/kg)
>sunflower seeds (5,5€/kg)
>chicken (6€/kg)
>sardines (0,64€/can)
>spinach (1,4€/kg)
>carrots (1,5€/kg)
That's the bulk of my diet, I add something every once in a while but I still keep it cheap and simple. Cooking my meals doesn't take that much and I usually do other stuff while I eat (reading, studying..) to save time. It takes a while to shop smart but you'll get there if you try
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.