[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femlet here (4'11"). Some d00d at the gym swore on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1491356574566.jpg (8KB, 440x193px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491356574566.jpg
8KB, 440x193px
Femlet here (4'11"). Some d00d at the gym swore on his mum's grave that doing certain stretches will make you (around 3" but can go up to 6") taller. At first I called bullshit but he kept talking and now I might consider it.
Is he shitting outta his mouth hole or do I have a chance to redeem myself /fit/
>>
File: 1491295531621.jpg (133KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
1491295531621.jpg
133KB, 599x399px
>>40958295
He is, he's blowing fairy dust up your ass. He's trying to get your puss and nothing else
>>
>>40958308
How will peddling yoga for height gains get him pusi tho

Also is there ANYTHING I can do
>>
Well, it's been proven that we get shorter throughout the day just from gravity. But it's a small amount, and some is regained at rest.

You could literally just hang from something and let gravity stretch you out for hours. You'd gain inches over years-- but at what cost??
>>
>>40958295
He's full of shit, height is mostly genetic. Eating healthy and eating a lot during puberty also fuels growth, but if you're past that then there's little hope to grow any more.

If you're 19-20 you might grow an inch or two more based on genetics but I highly doubt it.
>>
>>40958295
>>40958470
Nah that is from spinal fluid deposition, you stand and the spinal fluid has your spine slightly compress throughout the day. But it pretty much distributes fully at night, so you gain the height back and wouldn't benefit from stretching out much longer than that 6-8 hours. Also no long term effects
>>
>>40958295

I went from 5'9 to 6' from stretching.

Turns out I just had horrible fucking posture. Forward head, rounded shoulders,pelvic bone tilted downwards and my lower back had an arch.

Looking at the before and after pics of myself I noticed I hadnt grown at all just now stand straight up.
>>
File: IMG_0333.jpg (35KB, 362x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.jpg
35KB, 362x264px
>just grow
I wonder what that kid is doing these days
>>
>>40958295
Try doing aerial yoga (not the circus bullshit) it didn't get me 3" but did get me about .8" increase. Plus all the hot yoga chicks.
>>
>>40958385
grow
>>
>>40958544
Which types of stretches?
>>
It's very true in the sense that it'll likely improve your posture and allow you to stand a little taller.
MAY also be a bit of a decompression thing, but that's likely broscience.
>>
Someone post the "grow, grow, grow" story pls
>>
>>40958565
Growing
>>
Drink more milk.
>>
>>40958295
Anavar if you haven't hit puberty
>>
>>40958544
>>40958735
I'm 6' with a forward neck, please tell me how to make it to 6'3" godtier
>>
I think being short as fuck is cute for a girl anyway, all of my gfs have been in the sub 5'3" category. I'm 6'3" btw.
>>
guys don't care about femlets as much as sloots care about manlets

be lucky that this standard exists
>>
Stay short and hook up with a nice, proportional manlet.
>>
>>40958953
proportional would be like a 5'2 ultra manlet
>>
>>40958974

And what other chance does such an ultra manlet have at love?
>>
>>>/r/ whispers grow grow grow post
>>
Unless your spine and posture are horrible nothing can make you taller. Don't be retarded.

For example I have scoliosis. I lost 3 inches of height due to this worsening. I could be as tall as 5'5 if i were to work on straightening my spine (which I am working on).
>>
>>40958998
how are you working on it? i have scoliosis too but it's pretty minor but i'd like to fix it
>>
Fuck that, stay super short. My type.
>>
>>40958295
You can never redeem yourself, you Manlet Broodmare. Your stunted genes will ensure this hallowed board is infested with the next generation of foul runts in the decades to come. Your best bet is to either sterilise yourself or join a convent.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.