[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work out at gym >hot and dry day >start to feel boogers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1491194366324.png (715KB, 850x538px) Image search: [Google]
1491194366324.png
715KB, 850x538px
>work out at gym
>hot and dry day
>start to feel boogers drying up in my nose
>try to blow
>doesn't work
>start digging
>people start looking
>elderly woman approaches and says i should stop doing it because it's not appropriate

what? how is this any different than scratching and itch? what was i suppose to do? i tried blowing but it wouldn't come out and it was driving me crazy.

do you also pick, /fit/?
>>
What the fuck, are you a chinese immigrant? That's considered pretty disgusting in our culture. Also we have restrooms, so don't take a shit in the street.
>>
>>40957815
why is it disgusting? it's not like i'm eating it
>>
>>40957886
Why is farting disgusting? You're not actually getting shit on other people. It's just something that society decided was not done in public. You may not understand the reasoning behind it but you're not going to convince 99% of the population that you're right, you're just going to have to conform to polite behavior in society or suffer the consequences, you absolute autist
>>
>>40957921
farting and picking a nose or scratching an itch can't even be compared. also if you have to fart you will fart. you can't stop it. it's a bodily function and everyone does it
>>
>>40957942
Mate, your sphincter may have been irreparably damaged but most people can definitely hold in their farts. Please stop debating societal norms, it's just the way it is and you can't change that
>>
>>40957741
OP are you a shitskin?

haha just kidding I don't need to ask, I already know the answer
>>
>>40957959
what age do you think you can control your farts? i remember farting in front of a girl i really liked in like 4th grade.. i would have definitely stopped it if i could. it was just a loud ass boom. but the group i was in just laughed and i quickly changed the subject.
>>
>>40958065
For real? Just flex your sphincter like you're trying to hold in a shit when you feel a fart coming out. You'll feel the gas back away after a second or two. How often do you poo yourself when you have the runs?
>>
>>40958130
no i've figured it out thanks. im just saying there was a time where farts just happened.
>>
I go to the bathroom and blow it out or pick it out.
>>
Hell I pick my nose all the time but I don't do it in public, that's seen as disgusting
>>
It's probably because people dont like to see your mucus covered shit hooks touch the same equipment everyone else has to touch in the exact same place you just did.
>>
>>40957741
m8 I'm not the cleanest individual but even I wouldn't pick my nose with the same fingers I'm using to touch gym equipment
>>
>have an itch in your butt crack
do you tickle your butthole in front of people too?
>>
When I went to Venezuela I noticed people picking their noses all the time in public, even the girls. It was pretty disgusting
>>
>none of these faggots pick their noses and eat it

It's like you don't even WANT immune system gains.

Can't even tell you the last time I was sick
>>
Kill self is a valid option at this point.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.