[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fit. When I work out, I cannot feel my glutes. Is there a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Hey fit. When I work out, I cannot feel my glutes. Is there a way to increase the effectiveness of squatting, for my glutes that is. Before you call me a faggot, I'm a girl

Pic unrelated
>>
I had the same problem! I had someone watch my stance and it ended up being because my knees would go over my toes. Practice good form and it should help.
>>
How about you post a pic of that ass so we can evaluate this issue better?
>>
ATG seems to work for me. Also romanian deadlifts. You are still a faggot.
>>
>>40957349
>I'm a girl

The /r9fit/ bots will give you advice. Ill just give you a ((you)).
>>
>>40957349
Sumo squat squeeze glutes at the top or do some donkey kicks
>>
>>40957364
I'll give that a try, thanks. I haven't been working out long, so I'm not used to it yet lol
>>
>>40957349
i'll feel your glutes bb :^)
>>
lateral band walks at warmup
banded glute bridges
do weighted lunges with emphasis on squeezing cheeks
>>
>>40957349
Hip drive
>>
>>40957349
>Feels the urge to say she is a girl on a siamese twin potato sharing board on the internet

Holy shit you pathetic piece of shit get out of this place and fucking fight for your disgusting feminism somewhere else you fat cunt.
>>
>>40957349
Activation exercises - exercises with low resistance in which you just focus on activating the correct muscles. Eg. do some glute bridges as part of a warm up and focus on squeezing the glutes to push yourself up.
>>
>>40957349
use your hips faggot, also deadlift with high hips/hip drive
>>
File: 1490580378393.png (169KB, 718x525px) Image search: [Google]
1490580378393.png
169KB, 718x525px
what's /fit/ stretch routine?

inb4 one way ticket to snap city, pic not related
>>
>>40957349
pls post nudes im sad and lonely
>>
>>40957349
Wide stance ass to grass low bar squatz
>>
Squats are not really a glute exercise, the quadriceps are the primary movers. Get your deadlift up and do some glute ham raises or hip thrusts to isolate your glutes
>>
>>40959514
Mobility is pretty much a meme, if you have the mobility to do a squat then you dont have to improve it all. Theres no correlation between not getting injured and flexibility. Maybe do some shoulder dislocates if you have bad posture.
>>
you gotta activate them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhlVYy1wkKQ
>>
>>40957349
Dressing like a girl doesn't make you a girl. Also there is nothing wrong with squatting for man
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.