[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> I've been trying to lose weight since last June >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3862.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3862.gif
1MB, 320x240px
> I've been trying to lose weight since last June
> I only need to lose 20-25lbs

Help me fit
>>
>>40957328
try cutting off one of your the possibility legs?
>>
File: 1490212505462.jpg (5KB, 228x219px) Image search: [Google]
1490212505462.jpg
5KB, 228x219px
Once you have the knowledge, will power becomes the problem

Cut Bread, Pasta, Sugar, Milk, Corn, and Rice is all possible regards. Eliminate soda and drink Water, tea, coffee. Mostly water. Soda must stay out of your diet.

Concentrate on Eggs, cheese, oils, nuts and seeds, Fish, Grass fed meats, and livers for your protein.

Greens, such as Broccoli, Spinach, Napa, and Kale. Non greens such as Tomatoes, Avacados, carrots, Cauliflower.

Your fruits, Berries; Blue, Straw, Rasp, ETC. Apples, Half glasses of OJ, Bananas, Coconut.

Your grains; Quinoa, Flax, Chia, Hemp.

That is the basic run down in a nutshell Anon.

But your most powerful tool is your brain. Research my friend, know your antioxidants, biochemical, and photonutrients, what they do and the value they contain.

Good luck Anon.
>>
>>40957426
what about pasta that is made out of just quinoa?
or bread like Ezekiel bread thats basically just sprouted beans?
>>
>>40957328
I don't understand???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

what do people find so complicated about cutting?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

just count calories and eat less
>>
>>40957328
Have you tried eating less?
>>
>>40957568
I have an eating disorder
Binge eat
Over eat
Love food and always Lose my mind in the moment
>>
>>40957737
>I have an eating disorder
No you don't. You just lack willpower. Stop eating so much you fattie.
>>
>>40957737
I used to have one of those
Haha...man that was a dark time.
Your eating disorder is rooted in lack of emotional support. Once you have some rapport with other people and develop some healthy friendships, it should become easier to deal with. It was getting a job that fixed mine.

I also recommend therapy.
>>
File: ad2500blue5a.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ad2500blue5a.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>40957328

Three big NO's....

1. No sugar
2. No wheat
3. No dairy

remember..... sugar is hidden in a lot of things... creamy salad dressings, corn, Pringles, *all* fruit,,, etc.

just get a "food counter" book and see how you can contour your diet....

plus, interval run/walk cardio does wonders.

>me be helping you
>>
>>40958209
> No dairy
Does that include cheese and butter?
I understand milk because most of the carbs that come in a serving are sugar, but from most if not all cheeses, they don't contain any sugar.
>>
File: udo.jpg (24KB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
udo.jpg
24KB, 598x336px
>>40958384

you can have a bit of grass fed cow milk made cheese. it's darn expensive, though.

also, real cheddar cheese is white, not orange. the orange color is added. look around the delicatessen counter at your grocery.
>>
>>40958384
>does no dairy include dairy products?
Shiggdiggy
>>
>>40958408
Deli worker here. Good orange cheddar is actually perfectly fine. The coloring is natural. It is made with anno mustard seed. Most orange cheese is colored with this unless it is the really cheap shit.

The craft of cheese making is an interesting art form. Research it.
>>
>>40958209
>fruit is bad for you
WEW you retards never cease to amaze me.
>>
>>40957328
eat less you fucking mongoloid
>>
File: 10194149.png (63KB, 321x357px) Image search: [Google]
10194149.png
63KB, 321x357px
>>40957962

eating disorder is a real thing. disorders are typically reversed by pure willpower, much like you're implying.

the willpower to avoid readily available food is unbelievable. and it tempts you at every corner.
>>
>>40958650
Stop making excuses, food diesnt tempt you, your retarded brain does. Eat what you need and cut the shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.