[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people get so butthurt about blacks when Pajeets are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: ThanksRajj.jpg (535KB, 1836x2448px) Image search: [Google]
ThanksRajj.jpg
535KB, 1836x2448px
Why do people get so butthurt about blacks when Pajeets are the real problem

Blacks (at least in my gym):
>polite
>puts weights back
>only use space they need
>Always have watermelon on hand just in case you get hungry.

Pajeets
>Rude
>use 5 or 6 weights at once
>takes up all the space they can
>nasty to look at
>that weird curry smell?
>never wear clean clothes
>manlets (like maybe 5'6-5'8 usually)

I only bring this up because today at my Gym Raj4u was using a few weights then started to leave without tidying up when based Jamal shouted at him something like "Clean your weights up mang have some respect"

so whats the deal?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
>>40954479
Come at us, bro.
>>
>>40954565
Why they all look so short though? FACE/HEIGHT/FRAME
>>
File: pooinloo.jpg (1MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
pooinloo.jpg
1MB, 3120x4160px
They have this sign in my gym to stop the pajeets shitting everywhere and breaking the toilet
>>
>>40954565
their phenotype is so primitive looking
>>
>>40954479
Not a clue man. I remember a swarm of Pajeets started coming to my gym for a couple weeks, and it was fucking awful.
There's pretty much only two rules
1. Wipe down and put away your equipment when you're done
2. Wear shoes
Guess which two rules they never followed?
They would swarm all over the treadmill and do walking speed, trading off every 20-40 seconds and taking turns sitting on other equipment while not using it. The leader wore some stupid black headband like he was trying to be the karate kid or some shit.
They would try to stare us down while we lifted, and would say some stupid hurka durka shit to each other and laugh every time we finished a set.
After watching them 1rm bench 1pl8 on the aluminum bar (it was like a 15 pound bar and they each had a pajeet on each side helping them lift it) they immediately went to the cable machine to start doing cheat flyes. When it became obvious they had no plans on cleaning up their shit, me and my bro went over to the equipment and wiped it down. At which point their leader was giving me some smug fucking look. I then did a clean and press with the bar they were just using the put it on the rack to unload it. His smiled quickly turned to a look of dismay. I shouted out to him "Start cleaning up your shit when you're done with it, or I'll start clean and pressing you guys for a warmup."
They babbled to each other worried, then wiped down their gear and ran out the door.
Next day they came back but fucked off when they saw us in the gym again.
When I talked to the owner a few days later he told me that they were banned from the gym, since apparently only one of them had actually signed up for a membership and was letting the rest of them in with his key.
Fucking Pajeets man
>>
>>40954718
they're just the fucking worst. i can handle the bad smell but the way they stare right at you while you're trying to work out, its not even just a glance they stare till its weird for everyone
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 658x606px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 658x606px
There are two pajeets that come to my gym. They are pretty pathetic and always do lame excercises like curls and shrugs and cardio, never seen them use a bench or a squat rack. They do hit on girls and stare at them which I find funny.

I'm overly nice to them so they don't kill me when they shoot up the place.
>>
>>40954479
The Indians that come to my gym are pretty cool so idk
>>
>>40954718
>When I talked to the owner a few days later he told me that they were banned from the gym, since apparently only one of them had actually signed up for a membership and was letting the rest of them in with his key.
I worked at my uni gym and we banned Pajeets all the fucking time because they would do that. I mean, you get "free" access to the rec center thanks to your fees, there's no reason to use Govind's ID when yours would work just as well.

We also had to kick them out regularly for not dressing appropriately, not reracking their weights, and not cleaning up after themselves.
>>
>>40954565

Dat roid gut tho
>>
File: 1490398131588-k.jpg (60KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
1490398131588-k.jpg
60KB, 761x563px
One pajeet comes to my gym. Honestly he is bro. He always polite. He literally just joined and the one time he forgot to wipe the equipment and apologized. Other day he asked if I was going to the "Iron Temple". Probably /fit/izen.
>>
I agree, whites are a lot better than pajeets. Pajeets are the worse. Whites are still bad but pajeets take the trophy
>>
I dislike all non-whites equally.
>>
>>40954948
>Not disliking all colours equally
It's like you're trying to give a free pass to be degenerate scum
>>
>>40954667
Dravidians are definitely unique in looks
>>
>>40954899
Pajeet, stop it. We know it's you. Stop it.
>>
File: IMG_20170404_185112.jpg (107KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170404_185112.jpg
107KB, 480x800px
>>40955007
(you)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.