[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you pointlessly workout at the gym when you could be chopping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: varg-vikernes.jpg (112KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
112KB, 600x900px
Why do you pointlessly workout at the gym when you could be chopping wood, building a house, working on your property etc? Why not accomplish something the way mother earth intended instead of being confined in a cage at the gym?
>>
>>40950036
Why can't we hook up all the work out machines in an area to generate clean electricity?
>>
>>40950036
>pointlessly
Getting stronger makes you better at all those activities

>the way mother earth intended
You're spooked beyond belief anon
>>
>>40950036
You do realize that Varg exercises, right?
>>
>>40951239
idk man i think he just does push ups and shit lol
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (44KB, 600x651px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
44KB, 600x651px
I'm planning to get my own plot of land + house and a natty garden, but right now i just gotta work with what i got, while i save money for the dream.
>>
>>40950036
>Chopping wood, building a house, working on your property etc
I have already chopped wood. I do that before the winter.
I live in a house, why build another one?
It's hard to work on your garden during the winter.
But I grow my own vegetables during the summer atleast, carrots, potato, sallad, cucumber, tomato and a few berry bushes
>>
>>40951239
His way of living at least is very much healthy ad fuck.

>only eat self grown or slaughtered stuff, which you only fed self grown seeds and vegetables.
>live on the countryside with clean air and low noise pollution.
>build almost everything by yourself, chop wood, tool stuff,work on your own acre, lay bricks and take extended walks through forests, go swim in cold, clear lakes and always shower cold.

Also he is rather talk and naturally has broad shoulders.
>>
>>40950036
>Why are you pointlessly you could be chopping wood, building a house, working on your property etc when you can train with barbells the way your body is meant to be trained? Why not accomplish something the way mother earth intended instead of doing something mindless machines do 10000 times better than you?
>>
>my property
>tfw my dad bought 20 acres in the beautiful Colorado wildlands 32 years ago as a construction worker making jack shit and also built his own 2000sqft house from scratch on that land
>I'm in IT making $80K and can barely afford a studio in the city I live while paying off my crippling student loan debt

Born 30 years too late
>>
I don't have a fucking property. I'm a 19 year old unemployed kid. I have to do my military service next January. If I ever get a job it will take me like five years of work and constant saving to afford a bit of land somewhere. I'm trying my best to save money whenever possible but I'm sorry dear Varg-poster, thinking everyone can just buy a property and start living autonomously is delusional.
>>
>>40952883
>not being a rural and suburban retard
Shiggy
>>
>>40950036
I don't have a property

If I had a property I'd probably spend a few hours every day doing some work
>>
>>40952883

I started out at 80K in San Francisco and paid 2K for a studio apartment that was small but nice. That left me with 2-2.5K left for other expenses and I was banking ~1.5K per month. I paid off my 25K student loans in under 2 years.

You shouldnt be "barely affording" to live anywhere on 80K unless you have a ton of unusual expenses or spend your money like dog shit. Live within your means until you pay off those loans. Student loan interest are at like 6-9% and will eat at your money.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.