[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people who eat organic/grass fed/gluten and dairy free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3594.jpg (225KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3594.jpg
225KB, 493x335px
Why do people who eat organic/grass fed/gluten and dairy free feel like they are better than people who eat conventional diets?
>>
File: b7d.png (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
13KB, 200x200px
why do vegans have a higher iq than omnivores on average??
>>
>>40946497
Get the fuck out of here with your stupid diet. Don't derail my thread.
>>
File: lPs1V8P[1].jpg (87KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
lPs1V8P[1].jpg
87KB, 960x960px
>>40946497
>>40946484
they don't. this is what your average vegan looks like. you can tell he has severe mental issues by looking at his haircut and neckbeard, and that he is depressed by looking at his eyes and smile. he's also about as strong as a twig.
>>
but as a bundle those twigs form a mighty faggot
>>
>>40946503
>>40946510
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201005/why-vegetarians-are-more-intelligent-meat-eaters
>>
>>40946484
Because from a health and nutrition point of view it's objectively better. The vegan thread is actually pretty good.

However arrogant assholes be arrogant assholes no matter what they do or eat.
>>
>>40946521
>psychologytoday

kek
>>40946528
Organic is no better than conventional.
>>
>>40946521
https://www.sott.net/article/203114-Vegetarians-have-smaller-brains
>>
>>40946535
Conventional meaning involving quite a bit of meat and dairy? If so no, the general scientific consensus is that a more plant heavy diet is better. Veganism is a bit harder but still preferable to the conventional eating habits in the west.
>>
>>40946484
They pay more for the same foods that us conventional eaters buy. Therefore their food is somehow better and that makes them better too.

It's really no different than bragging about driving an expensive car. They don't really know anything about what they're buying or why it's more expensive. They just use buzzwords like "GMO's" and "chemicals" but they have no idea as to the actual process of growing organic food or that the free-range chickens aren't frolicking in open fields but are trampling each other in shit filled mini corals.
>>
>>40946583
>can be deficient
>can cause
Guess what, it's a well known issue and supplements are easily available. If you live in a city chances are you have a vegan store that sells vegan sources of B12 like algaes.

Guess another thing, regular people are prone to more and worse deficiences. Like 95% Americans are deficient in fiber.
>>
>>40946557
No, I meant organic produce. I know eating a diet that's plant heavy is best. Eating meat occasionally won't kill anyone who has a good diet.

Anyway, this thread is about smug people who feel morally superior to those who eat SAD diets or decent diets with no organic produce or meat.
>>
>>40946557

right, yes we've all seen the studies and youtube videos.

the reality if the key to the future is the entire planet eating vegan then the bad news babe is the world is fucked.

if you think the average person is dropping all dairy and meat from their diet then you're off your rocker.

even i've poured through the studies on veganism, gone through the youtube lectures, blah blah out of morbid curiosity.

regardless, the likelihood of me dropping all meat/dairy is approximately 0%.

and the moral/ethical dilemma rhetoric that is perpetuated by your camp frankly I couldn't give less of a fuck about "murdering animals".

the reason why you're shit out of luck is the majority of people view it the same way I do.

and before we get into I'm a low iq retard i dunno cunt but I've attended the best uni in my country & top in the world, I hold a couple degrees of varying levels, and I fuck your dad every Wednesday night at my local truck stop so ya kno i mite be dumb but im not stoopid
>>
>>40946617
Ah right I misread my bad.

Yeah those guys are usually pretentious idiots.
>>
>>40946557

No, you dolt. He's saying that an organic tomato is no better or worse than a conventional tomato.
>>
>>40946648
This is 4chan's /fit/, not quite the place to reach the average person. I'm not even vegetarian myself I eat steak and buy some sausage (from a good butchery of course) to put on my bread from time to time because I like it. That moral part only applies to the big industry, if you believe all life is sacred no matter what and we shouldn't kill animals fucking hug a cactus.

Just saying if you want to live healthy consider eating less meat and dairy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.