[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a body fat test and got 7.2%. This confused me, because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I got a body fat test and got 7.2%. This confused me, because I haven't worked out in years. I'm not ripped at all and the only exercise I get is riding my bike 10-15 minutes a day and playing ping pong 1 hour a day.
I'm Native American and have really fast metabolism. I'm not sure if that changes anything.

So was the test bogus?
>>
I don't even eat particularly healthy. I just try to not eat unhealthy.
>>
>>40944609
What did you test it with because this always seems to be the secret answer.

If you did it with that stupid magnetic handle thing, its wrong.

If you did it with calipers then your brain is fucking bad.

If a doctor floated your retarded navajo ass then its legit.

Anything else is horseshit.
>>
>>40944625
Okay, that explains it. It was with the retarded magnetic handles. Still, the person said that was the lowest they'd seen in years.
Are they just unreliable or something?
>>
>>40944652
Was it a personal trainer that said that? Because those exist specifically to sell training sessions to retards and make them feel better about being a failure.

Post a picture. I can estimate your bodyfat.
>>
I used one of those magnetic handles and it couldn't read my body fat because it was supposedly too low.

They don't work and they generally underestimate really hard
>>
File: IMG_20170403_224018.jpg (528KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170403_224018.jpg
528KB, 1920x1152px
>>40944695
No, it was some person set up at a stand advertising about fitness.

Yea, I haven't hit the gym in years. A typically days worth of food looks like no breakfast, small salad with chicken for lunch, and a glass of soylent for dinner.
>>
>>40944800
That's not 7%.

Not bad, but not 7%
>>
>>40944800
I'd say 14% or so. The stomach is a bit big, but I'm comfortable between 13 and 15%
>>
>>40944800
15%
>>
His 6 pack looks so fake and goofy
I don't know how you could choose a model out of anything anon
>>
And the moral of the story is if it's not a dexa scan it ain't worth shit.
>>
>>40945993
>not doing a full body mri and integrating to find mass
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.