[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

at how much lbs you stalled on squat? how do you break the plateau?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 2e6.jpg (26KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
2e6.jpg
26KB, 500x361px
at how much lbs you stalled on squat?
how do you break the plateau?

is my first month on SL and i already got stuck on 160 lbs. I can lift the 5 sets but the gym instructor told me that my posture and technique sucks so he suggest me to start again with lower size. would that work?
>>
>>40942151

Your gym instructor was probably right. That or you aren't eating enough. Make sure you are getting proper calories to grow. At that weight you shouldn't really be hitting major plateaus. You can also try a deload week. GL
>>
>>40942179
thanks

im a skinny 5'9 - 141 lbs with less than 3 months on gym

Would taking a weight gainer work or its just a meme? Its really hard for me to have appetite the whole day
>>
Anon I'm 6' 170 and stalled at 170. Had to reload to 155. It's all diet. If your trying to lose weight like me your lifts are gonna stay shitty. Eat and check form it's no big deal. Just think of the extra practice to you get on form at a lower weight
>>
>>40942151
im 6 foot 155 with chicken legs and currently at 210 for 5 reps. Havnt stalled yet but I feel it coming fast, just trying to get that lmao2pl8 before I have to deload
>>
>>40942151
pretty much the same, 165 for me.
>>
File: 1489060169906.jpg (70KB, 550x469px) Image search: [Google]
1489060169906.jpg
70KB, 550x469px
>>40942151
Stalled at 285x5. Tried high rep days, low rep days, break spine days, give up do leg press days. Feels bad. I'm gonna kms
>>
>>40942305
take weight gainer if you want

if you want to grow YOU MUST eat abover maintence

period

no more strength to be made unless you are
>>
>>40942151
i stalled at 285x5 the first time and then i started bulking i have never stalled on a bulk but i did slow my progress after i got over 315 for 5
>>
>>40942305
you will hit a brick wall if you don't bulk and it sounds like you already hit it
>>
I'm stalling out at 240. The fucking squat is so taxing and on SS you're trying to add 5 lbs to the exercise every workout and you do it 3 times a fucking week.

Why does fucking Mark want us to do the most taxing lift the most every single workout. fuck.
>>
>>40944767

same here m8. stalling at 245 lbs at 180 lbs body weight. i can hit 5 reps for my first set, but only 4 for second set and 3 for third.

on a cut though so that's my excuse
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.