[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: gains goblins what should we avoid or practice moderation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: vbSITxcJ.jpg (12KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
vbSITxcJ.jpg
12KB, 184x184px
ITT: gains goblins

what should we avoid or practice moderation with? lets hear some stories. doesn't matter if it's pussy, money, weed, gluttony, or shoving things up your butt all day, lets get some advice.

I'm a former all state football player who gave up several offers to do ROTC in college, hated it, quit my junior year, and switched my major to engineering. been at college for six years now, finally a senior but I just cannot stop drinking. I still lift, am what you would call /thicc/ and am joining my school's powerlifting team next semester.

I go to the convenience store three times a day and buy two coors light tall boys. when I am not at least a little bit buzzed I get the shakes and terrible anxiety. Still relatively functional though. I really want to quit, but every time i'm sober I can't think straight, get the shakes, and have a panic attack. This has been going on for 2 weeks now.

There's my gains goblin, what's yours?
>>
>>40942094
My gains goblin is Diet Mtn Dew. I drink at least a 2 litre a day. While it's not too harmful, it is definitely a problem. I've tried quitting but it doesn't feel any different and I start drinking it again because it's so refreshing.
>>
weed
diet soda
fried food
sitting all the time
nicotine
alchohol

theres just a few of mine
>>
>>40942213
>nicotine

yeah me too i've been dipping since I was 15. shit fucks your mouth and teeth up
>>
I like to drink liquor and beer on the weekend because my life is uneventful. I'm away from home for college and tfw no bf. I also like to do ecstasy occasionally which definitely fucks with the gains.

Sometimes when I'm really hungry and am in the middle of cooking I'll start to snack on random shit like chips and dip or peanuts. I feel like they're just a waste of calories.

I've been really good about my diet and I'm trying to lose like 10 lbs but it's going awfully slow. I kind of just want to get a tummy reduction, fuck.
>>
alcohol as well OP. I drink a fifth of whiskey every two days.

>>40942213

I can't smoke weed because it gives me panic attacks and shit. Does anyone know why this hapoens?
>>
dating has been the worst gains goblin

if you arent with someone that values fitness, it will sap away your will to workout out, not to mention your time. Nutrition gets harder when you're eating out a lot more. If you are genuinely infatuated with the person you're with, it can really undo a lot of work
>>
File: IMG_7830.jpg (77KB, 1420x946px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7830.jpg
77KB, 1420x946px
>>40942143
>Drinking 2 litres of mountan dew in a day
>Drinking 2 litres of any soda in a day

That is fucking disgusting
>>
>>40942388
It happens because it is a drug.
And you are not a chill dude.

Not every drug is good for everyone.

Just like how some cunts get all aggressive when they drink, while some folks get all mopey, and others can't shut up about how the "love you man"

There's science and shit, different strains of weed have different concentrations of the various psychoactive substances etc
But maybe weed is simply not for you.
>>
>>40942388
Yeah same here I feel anxiety and start over thinking everything when I'm high. I envy people that laugh and chill when they're high because I bug out.
>>
>>40942388
Just live your life for a while, a big problem I found was pre-existing bias. Ie. "I hope I don't panic again like I did last time" or even worse "I can't remember a moment when I didn't panic doing this". Ultimately you're going to have to work for it where as other people may never have to. So you probably need to accept that a panic response isn't the worse possible thing and if it does happen it's only a part of the whole experience, also breathing, general atmospher, etc. That being said is it really worth the effort to you anyways?
>>
>>40942394
This.
Started seeing a chick who's a borderline alcoholic. I saw her 3 times last week and she wanted to drink every time.
>>
File: IMG_0254.gif (972KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0254.gif
972KB, 500x375px
Liar. No alcoholic buys a light fucking beer.

t. My tolerance is so high I go through 22-24 beers on the weekend.
>>
>>40942686
Per day I should say. 6'1 190lbs.

I still lift religiously though.
>>
>>40942213

why the fuck are you on fit
>>
>>40942094
Lack of sleep.
>>
File: bottle_doom_bar_2015.png (767KB, 450x1622px) Image search: [Google]
bottle_doom_bar_2015.png
767KB, 450x1622px
>>40942686
kick the liquid jew anon, i 100% believe it's literally the worst drug in the world purely based on its addictiveness, effects on your health and motivation, and more than anything the fact that it's so fucking available and there's so much social pressure around it
>>
Smoked a pack of cigarettes a day, that's my gains goblin
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.