[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a direct correlation between increase in testosterone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7758.jpg (22KB, 200x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7758.jpg
22KB, 200x417px
Is there a direct correlation between increase in testosterone and attraction to thicc grills and guys?

I feel like ever since i leaned down and start powerlifting my urge changes from wanting to fuck a slim pretty qt to wanting to brutally dominate an extra thicc HBB and blonde twinks
>>
It was the opposite for me. When I was a fat ugly fuck I fell for the thicc meme, brainwashed by feminist propaganda. Now I realize they're just fat and disgusting creatures and go after the fit skinny girls.
Fat women are gross.
>>
it's the first step towards full homo.
>>
You probably got fat, which means less test and more estrogen; hence the attraction to the she-beasts
>>
>>40941977
Honestly there are evolutionary reasons why you are attracted to thicker girls (read filled out in the right places, not fat) as opposed to skeletal starving girls.
>>
>>40942044
>>40942005

Negative. Currently 170 lb shredded after a cut and i feel the exact same urge to fuck thicc grills that i did not feel as 210 lb fatty
>>
>>40942005
Kys
thicc ≠ fat
>>
>>40942044
>fat = less test

Kek what a retard
>>
File: thinn.jpg (61KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
thinn.jpg
61KB, 564x846px
>>40941977
No. It's just an excuse by whale hunters. Real high test males wanna crush soft, delicate, thin girls.

Source: on cycle right now.
>>
File: 1490630602142.jpg (2MB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
1490630602142.jpg
2MB, 3456x5184px
>>40942005
preach it anon
>>
File: FITLIT-clean.jpg (97KB, 650x464px) Image search: [Google]
FITLIT-clean.jpg
97KB, 650x464px
>>40941977
I would argue two things:

1) We are in an era wherein more people die from causes due to overeating than from causes due to starvation; even up to the medieval period, thicker women were considered healthier and more prosperous. I would conject that the primordial man would prefer the thicker woman.

2) The sexual preferences that we tout are most likely socialized; since using /fit/, I now see more of the appeal to thicker women, especially those who are physically fit, active, if not ripped.

If you have been using /fit/ concurrent with your testosterone increasing, I would point to the cause of the attraction to the former rather than the latter.
>>
>>40941977
No, you just got brainwashed by fit memes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.