[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been squating for 2 months, developing a tight pinching feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Been squating for 2 months, developing a tight pinching feeling in my left hip

I feel my flexibility is awful so it might be something to do with that. How do i develop my flexibility more to help this?

Or have I developed aids of the hip?
>>
lose weight fatty
>>
>>40941594
Foam roll + yoga for weightlifters every morning and night, your ankles and shoulders probably suck too
>>
>>40941652
I-I'm trying

>>40941695
Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it
>>
>>40941711
Video is on YouTube, search yoga for weightlifters, powerlifters and bodybuilders, semen demon Kassandra makes me inappropriately hard but it's a good yoga video for beginners
>>
>>40941594
look into ROMWOD. i did it because i hurt my shoulder and have been doing it almost everyday. i'm way more flexible now and my shoulder has been feeling much better.
>>
>>40941594
Height and do you wear weightlifting shoes?
>>
>>40941757
5'6 yes
>>
>>40941594
>aids of the hip
Who are these people who get pains from 2 months of proper squats? I've helped friends who were variously fat fucks, eternal boneracks, and women and never encountered this problem.

What action are you doing when you feel the pinching most?
>>
>>40941929
No pain during the squat, just the day after
>>
>>40942581
You old self, the self you are conquering by working out, is desperately scrambling to convince you to sabotage yourself.

Just keep lifting. Get to know a lot of experience lifters with different ideas if you can. Do what makes sense to you. When you are ripped to shit you will laugh until you cry when you remember that tightness in one hip for one day the day AFTER working out made you worry that you were doing something wrong or lacking flexibility that was leading to damage.

You can do it, you little shit. Crush the old, weak you until they can never come back even as ashes.
>>
>>40943332

Purple prose won't get you out of stupid, avoidable injuries. OP shouldn't stop lifting, but he should absolutely be aware of sensations in his body and take steps to ensure he's flexible enough and has good enough form to be doing what he's doing.
>>
>>40943415
Never gonna make it
>>
>>40943415
I didn't say lift through all warning signs, just this one probably. No harm in improving flexibility and confidence, not at all. Form being good is a matter of course.

Without any more context, a pinch in the hip for the day after lifting is not by itself a reason to worry.
>>
File: 19506.jpg (102KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
19506.jpg
102KB, 400x320px
Recently I've been feeling pain in the area that says "quadriceps tendon or swelling". It doesn't hurt when I squat, but sometimes when I'm walking or when I touch it I feel it. Am I fucked fit?
What can I do? I mean I'm squatting right now with a knee support and so far it's good
>>
>>40941594
check your form breh
>>
>>40944177
Fix your hip and ankle mobility issues, then fix your form
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.