[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What time do you go bed? I'm trying to get into bed earlier.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1468543608022.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1468543608022.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
What time do you go bed?

I'm trying to get into bed earlier. I use to smoke weed and stay up till 4am everynight. Now i am trying to get to bed earlier to meet my IF requirements also, and not to smoke weed and get hungry and fuck up my fast
>>
Just got back from spring break but I usually go to bed at 11 and wake up at 6am.

Ideally, I would like to wake up at 5:30am and go to bed at 10
>>
>>40941424
why?
to be a wageslave?
>>
>>40941459
Why don't you go smoke some weed and play some video games or something fat boy?
>>
>>40941620
umad that I'm sleeping to 11 and still earning 3x what you earn from your wageslayve mcjob?
>>
>>40941118
Time I need to wake up, minus 9 hours. I usually wake up around 7am so I try to be in bed at 10pm so I can be asleep at 11.
>>
maybe you should try smoking a strong indica like blue cheese
>>
>>40941636
I wouldn't sleep to 11 if I was the kept man of a Scandinavian bikini model you lazy sack of crap.
>>
>>40941666
>I wake up at X hour and not Y hour so I'm better than you

Talk about grasping for straws
>>
>>40941680
>I stay awake all night and sleep all day but I'm not human garbage

You're a rare bird.
>>
>last semester
>stay up until 3am and sleep until noon

>now
>fall asleep around 8 pm and wake up at 5

cant tell which is better desu
>>
>>40941118
To get to bed earlier you need to wake up earlier and reset your circadian rhythm.
Screens, whether they be TV, PC or phone; all simulate daylight and will make it much harder for your body to produce melatonin at night. Using a program like f.lux can help a lot for those that use screens at night and have trouble sleeping.

Stop using screens at about 8-9 pm and aim to sleep an hour later, sleep by an east facing window to regulate your wake time.
It might be a bit of a shock to your body for the first week, but your rhythm will come back and you'll be able to function normally and your hormones will self regulate better in time, leaving you with better gainz and mental state.

It goes without saying, but reduce the amount of weed you smoke or at least try to reduce your dependance on it for sleep, if it causes you to eat at night that could be a source of the problem too.

Get to it, sleep hygiene is the key to good recovery, which is the key to good gains.
>>
/fitlit/ here

I typically will finish my nightly routine (wash face + brush teeth) at around 10:00-10:30 and want to be in bed by this time. I then will read for an hour and a half or so until I fall asleep.
>>
>>40941722

thanks brah i just downloaded that software, also very informative post. appreciative thanks
>>
>>40941765
np lad, bros gotta help bros.
>>
>>40941741
Reading Is the GOAT before bed activity, especially in a corner bean bag under a focused lamp.
Reading anything good at the moment?
>>
>>40941801
>Reading anything good at the moment?
Yes! The Dying Earth Series is the perfect thing to read before going to bed.
>>
>>40941719
That one that feels the least shitty
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.