[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone give me one good reason why I shouldn't become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: c6f.png (173KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
c6f.png
173KB, 600x602px
Can anyone give me one good reason why I shouldn't become a masked vigilantly? I've been thinking about it for quite sometime now, and I personally can't come up with any downsides myself but I just thought I would ask the voice of reason /fit/ before making the financial plunge of buying all my gear.

I have been working out for over 4 years now, both bodybuilding and strength training as well as having 2 years experience of amateur boxing. Does fit think this would be a good way to put my gains to work?

I've not talked to anyone I know in real life about this apart from my therapist who seemed to be quite supportive (although I think she thinks I was joking), so any feedback is appreciated.
>>
Why not just become a cop?
>>
>>40936681

I support you too, Cucked Crusader!
>>
>>40936694
Think they would let me wear a mask?
>>
>vigilantly

How about you learn how to spell vigilante before trying to fight crime.
>>
>>40936681
How much do you have to bench to become bullet proof
>>
>>40936681

Move to Montreal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbIW3U7t6Eo
>>
>>40936681
What you going to do? Hide in bushes watching people waiting for crime? You'll get locked up for being a pervert before you fight any crime.
>>
>>40936681
have fun with trying to deal with the 21st century judicial system unless you live in africa or something
>>
>>40936681
I wouldn't use a costume 100% greyman. Have to train yourself, military manuals are free. I would just take out the trash so to speak, maybe hit someone with a lot of cash? Pedo rings or drug dealers just make sure your willing to die
>>
If you really did want to do this, you'd basically have to be Bruce Wayne.

Dosh + train in MANY different fighting styles.
>>
>>40936831
This. Even a police scanner won't help, cause you'll show up at the same time as the cops.
>>
File: 1489414958036.jpg (403KB, 445x503px) Image search: [Google]
1489414958036.jpg
403KB, 445x503px
>>40936888

Well you could go around solving problems the police don't. I would say start at physically removing trap houses from your city. This is going to actually make a difference instead of just beating on some muggers like you want to.
Muscles and hand to hand don't really mean too much here though. You need to go full Frank Castle if you want to put a dent a large criminal operation. You're probably going to die pretty quick though.
>>
File: 1454019996546.png (392KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
1454019996546.png
392KB, 600x426px
>>40936681
lad you gotta go for it desu
>>
>>40936694
>Piggies
>Enforcing justice ever
Somebody's been brainwashed by the establishment.
>>
>>40936681
>Boxing
Nah brah you gotta learn how to move and fight tactically in fully bullet proof gear. Get a riot shield and a semi auto Glock and a fat clip. Wear a helmet with either a balaclava or some other mask. Have a hand to hand weapon like a dagger/taser/baton for if things get close and dicey.
>>
>>40936681
what kind of costume OP? Frogman?

And what kind of powers do you have? Autism doesn't count
>>
>>40936681
There should be a heroes association irl desu
>>
>>40936681
Muay thai, BJJ, krav maga concealed handgun licence, a concealed bulletproof vest and lots of spandex
>>
>>40936681
>no grappling
it's like you want to get thrown off a roof in your 3rd fight
>>
Are there are vigilantes in Mexico that go after cartels and shit?
>>
>>40938518
there's the headless mexican, but he doesn't do a lot now.
>>
because it's just isn't possible? Even mma fighters (literally the best fighters in the world, that has exposed all these memes like karate and bruce lee) can get fuckt up if they're facing just a single guy with a knife
>>
>>40938618
Bruce lee would kick just one person with a knifes ass
>>
File: Burger19.jpg (361KB, 1013x500px) Image search: [Google]
Burger19.jpg
361KB, 1013x500px
>>40938653
this
guy was quick and practiced the same shit every fucking day until his muscle memory was perfect.
>>
>>40937047
>You need to go full Frank Castle if you want to put a dent a large criminal operation.
This. A gun is going to work out a lot better than a spandex jumpsuit.
>>40938584
Lol
>>
If you're serious then look into some pinoy martial arts and learn how to fight with knives and sticks
>>
File: Bruce-Lee-Muscles.jpg (30KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce-Lee-Muscles.jpg
30KB, 500x346px
>>40938926
In his movies because the cameras old they had to tell him to slow down so the cameras could pick up his movements, dude was crazy quick
>>
>>40938618
So be Knife Man and you'll always have the advantage
>>
>>40936709
I mean, if you somehow become part of a SWAT team... Maybe
>>
>>40936831
Just beat up any black teens you see before they get a chance to do any crime
>>
>>40939770
this. no joke
>>
>>40936681
You could save yourself a lot of time and effort and shoot yourself now instead.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.