[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best, most dangerous fat burner I can get my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0585.jpg (81KB, 667x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
81KB, 667x488px
What's the best, most dangerous fat burner I can get my hands on in the US? I want to sweat while doing nothing and lose my appetite for days on end.
>>
>>40936362
Will power
>>
>>40936362
heroin
>>
>>40936368

Don't be a fucking pussy. I want to have a heart attack.

>>40936369
No constipation pls.
>>
>>40936362
>I want to sweat while doing nothing
You want a sauna
Fat burners are literally just dangerous amounts of stimulants in one pill. You will be physically incapable of doing nothing while on them
>>
>>40936387

Bullshit, I'm trying to have a heart attack. Which ones are the heart attackiest
>>
I'm going for gigantic shits with no appetite like adderall but not adderall
>>
>>40936378
lol u are a pussy by not having willpower.. u can have heart attacks if u tell your body to have em.

pussy
>>
>>40936362

dnp
>>
>>40936362
DNP, adderall and get a tape worm

You might legit die though lol
>>
>>40936545
This as well as yohimbine and you're set to start powering your own steam turbine.
>>
>>40936362
A M P H E T A M I N S
>>
>>40936545
>>40936565

Any brands/supplements in particular that have DNP?
>>
>>40936575
Anon knows. Get your hands on a small mountain of speed. You won't be hungry and you'll feel like you can cardio yourself across all landlocked landmasses in the world.
>>
>>40936545
>>40936604
If you're looking to have a heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack you oughta know by now

DNP will also give you cataracts. You can be the Stevie Wonder of heart attacks.
>>
>>40936720
Answer the question pls. I've had DNPX, and I'm almost out. Wondering if anything new has hit the market since then.
>>
>>40936720
Are you just spewing menes you've heard as fact? The cataracts things is a very misrepresented statistic that happened in one test out of many
>>
>>40936754
Have fun reading.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1760503/
>>
>>40936720
Very good post. That was hilarious. I appreciate the effort.
>>
>>40936362
Are you fucking stupid
Quit being lazy and impatient
This is what got you fat in the first place
You would rather risk your life than to work hard geeze end yourself
>>
>>40936362
Meth
>>
>>40936362
DNP
>>
>>40936362
you just described DNP
>>
>>40936738

>I've had DNPX

lol that shit ain't dnp

dnp is illegal
>>
>>40936738
that's not DNP, idiot
>>
Smoke some meth pussy
>>
>>40940568
DNP is less heart attacky and more cataracts and OH GOD MY MUSCLES ARE LITERALLY BURNING THEMSELVES CUT IT OUT CUT IT OUT and then you catch fire as you become your most aesthetic.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.