[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Face >Frame >Height >Personality >Muscles >Fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1491204083002.jpg (214KB, 922x578px) Image search: [Google]
1491204083002.jpg
214KB, 922x578px
>Face
>Frame
>Height
>Personality
>Muscles
>Fitness

Just lmao. Why bother when it's all about the NECK!?

Everything else is a COPE.

Necklets, you will never EVER get laid. Just kys already to remove your pathetic genes from the pool. Kys kys kys kys kys!!!!
>>
>>40932228
I keep seeing this picture and I can never tell which one is supposed to look better
>>
>>40932248

one on the left obviously, fuller jaw line.

It makes me realise how absurdly shallow we are.

I wonder if all people are like this or am I just the one that's fucked up
>>
>>40932248

Left = "Chad, the guy who fucked my brains out last night, and the night before that, and the night before that, and..."

Right = "Derek, my best friend in the whoooole world xD"
>>
>>40932256
his jaw is the same it's his neck that's different
>>
File: 1487045790178.jpg (22KB, 218x265px) Image search: [Google]
1487045790178.jpg
22KB, 218x265px
>>40932262
KEK
>>
>>40932228
what are good neck exercises, ive heard ohp, deadlifts, shrugs are all good, i also do "neck curls" at home with a 5kg plate
any others?
>>
>>40932262
>>40932262
lmao truu
>>
>>40932319
> neck curls
>>
>>40932359
when you lie with your head off the bed, put the weight on your forehead and nod up and down.
its a good exercise but i do it at home cos it looks retarded
>>
>>40932248
same. you have to be autistic to notice an actual difference between the two
>>
>>40932378

Shouldn't you do it sideways to activate the "important" neck muscles?
>>
>>40932378
You realize your neck is physiologically the same as your back? Curling it under weight is a great ticket to snap city but this one will leave you on a ventilator.
>>
1 word. Tyson neck curls
>>
>>40932512
i dont know
>>40932558
nah its safe with low weight
>>
>>40932512
Different anon here, what i do is lie with my head hanging off the edge of the bed and then rotate 90 degrees after i've done one side
>>
File: Thick-Neck-Ugly-Guy-Mugshot.jpg (46KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Thick-Neck-Ugly-Guy-Mugshot.jpg
46KB, 500x667px
>>40932228
Tfw you'll never look hypermasculine
>>
>>40932422
even if some people cannot put a finger on it, trust me, bitches thinking with their vaginas will know which dick to jump on
>>
>>40932319
>>
>>40933783
i dont believe anything related to women especially when it comes from people who have no experience with them. im fairly sure women are just a meme at this point. my friend is average height, maybe a bit shorter than me (i'm 6'0) isnt intelligent or funny, charming or alpha. he isnt really good at anything or has an interesting style. not rich, average family. bit overweight.
and still, he scored a lot more pussy than me. even more than people who are a lot more attractive than them. the girls he fucked are either average or bit out of their league. he even managed to find chicks who are into fetish stuff
for some percentage, the reason why some men is successful seems fairly obvious (like having a masculine face with a tall height) but im fairly sure its far from the whole picture
>>
>>40934976
thanks feller
>>
>>40934976
Legend. Thanks.
>>
you can train your neck to get bigger.

a lot of F1 drivers have to have such incredibly strong necks to handle the angular accelerations that they need to get their dress shirts tailor made as even the biggest off the rack ones won't fit them

neck training exists just no one does it except people who need it like drivers and fighters
>>
>>40935100
>>40935173
>>40934976
don't evn think about following these unless you are 100% brushed up on anatomy of the neck and how to stretch every part of it or i guarantee you'll irreparably injure yourself

benching or squatting without stretching isn't really that dangerous but this is your neck fellas, you only have one and its a bloody important part of the body.
>>
>not training to obtain that thumb-person neck aesthetic
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.