[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw you realise you're an extremely boring person with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1433927845869.jpg (191KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1433927845869.jpg
191KB, 1959x1469px
>Tfw you realise you're an extremely boring person with nothing to talk about besides lifting
>tfw you realise you're an actual meathead

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
Sort of. I just dont have much to talk about that normies find interesting, especially girls. I've had multiple gfs in the past but its mostly just me listening to what they have to say.
>>
>>40926639
I've never had a gf (23m), but every single date I go on is usually just me joking around and kind of asking questions about them. I have nothing to talk about in my own life.

The only exciting thing in my life are my PRs

Also my unification of the german state in victoria 2, but nobody cares about it.
>>
>>40926629
I don't even really have than since I just started lifting two months ago and my lifts are shit.

Thank goodness I have friends, I can at least somewhat feel like I'm living out the Delray Misfits IRL
>>
>talking about a hobby you enjoy is bad

You probably know a lot about nutrition, working out and the human body in general. Nothing wrong with that. As long as you're enthusiastic about it and not overbearing I don't see the problem.
>>
>>40926718
>Implying anybody cares about this stuff except other meatheads, who already know everything about it as well
>Implying girls actually believe in your nutrition/fitness advice unless you're 6% bodyfat/on steroids
>>
>>40926629
you dont read, like music, or anything else like that? hard to believe.
>>
I don't talk much in general. Most of the time I let other people lead conversation which works woth women as they find me to be a good listener. After a while the conversation will open up with interests and topics you never even knew you had.

Then you'll find that you've poured a lot into the other person and feel like they're the only one that gets you. And that's when they dump you.
>>
File: 1480211002726.png (101KB, 314x246px) Image search: [Google]
1480211002726.png
101KB, 314x246px
>>40926756
>talking to people, especially grills, about music
>>
>>40926854
This. Im sure some exist out there that actually listen to the same weird obscure shit that you do, but those are very rare. Most girls that "like music" like normie EDM stuff.
>>
>>40926854
are you retarded? i just mean those are hobbies that get you into other things. like making music, playing, whatever.
>>
>>40926629
this is kind of true, although I also play pokemon 1.5 hrs a day. Also, I do good in school and will get based cs/finance double major.
>>
90% of lifting comes down to three simple things
>eating
>lifting
>sleeping

i just want to sperg about the last 10% with someone, such as
>supplements
>training routine
>pre-workout

but even /fit/ has too many new lifters or retards
>brap posters
>that guy who wears basketball shorts
>and wtf is with the pee bottle thread
>>
>>40926944

I do Finance for one of the big 5 tech companies and I work with the engineers a lot, both software and web--why are you going for a double major?

I don't think there's a single job out there that would require intimate knowledge of both. I know Eengineers who are now in Finance and Finance majors who switched to doing Web Development, but none of them have some sort of dual role which uses skills from either side
>>
>>40926687
cant you not unify the german state so much as unify the germanic peoples? because germany wasn't a state until 19th centruy
>>
>>40926629
>tfw varied range of interests and loads of opinions on things
>whenever i talk to people my mind just goes blank and i can't keep up a conversation of any real substance
i only ever end up talking about lifting because people ask what i train for and what my routine is. people probably think i'm a dumbass meathead, but really i'm just an average autist
>>
>>40927241
You can create a unified german state
>>
File: 1480257703317.png (2MB, 800x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1480257703317.png
2MB, 800x1061px
>>40926687
>Also my unification of the german state in victoria 2, but nobody cares about it.

>Literally me. fuggg
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.