[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get good looking hair? It seems like basically everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1484745653104.jpg (21KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1484745653104.jpg
21KB, 640x426px
How do you get good looking hair? It seems like basically everyone can just blowdry their hair and then shape it like they want to. My hair refuses to fucking listen to me, even with gel.

Fucking infuriating.
>>
The secret is people work really hard on their hair but pretend they don't. The same is true for the other things your insecure about as well work hard to imporve yourself and you'll feel better
>>
>>40923547
that's not really helpful lad
>>
>>40923531
Hair is easier to work with when shorter, get a shorter cut
>>
>>40923547
This.
>>
>>40923531
One trick I use its have a comb lift the hair to expose roots and use warm blowdryer to make the hair keep that upwards motion instead of going flat.

Experiment with different ways of drying hair. combing, and washing hair. Different combos = different looks.
>>
don't fall for the shampoo meme and use cold water whenever possible
>>
>>40923531
I've read that putting coconut oil in your hair and then washing it out will make your hair a lot more healthy looking.
>>
>>40923531
Use shampoo and conditioner, after your shower towel dry thoroughly, then comb with a fine tooth comb to how you want it to lie, then gently towel dry again and shake out.

Your hair should now be mostly dry and laying how it needs to, this is the basis of good hair, training it to lie where it should.

Other tips: >Never sleep on wet hair
>if hair is too frizzy, add a medium amount of matte pomade before the second towel dry and be sure to have a pomade towel and regular towel
>If hair isn't staying where you combed it, take a day that you're staying in to train it--comb it where it should lie and keep it there all day, use gel if needed
>Finger comb throughout the day to train difficult sections
>Hair partially sets in whatever position it dries in each day, so take care to have it set correctly when drying and finger comb if your hair gets wet mid day
>If you live in a high humidity area wet your hair in the morning and try a pomade or fiber wax

It's honestly not that hard, you just have to learn how to do it like any other aspect of grooming.
>>
stop giving a fuck until you develop dreadlocks
>>
>>40924659

>How to go bald twice as fast in a few easy steps
>>
>>40924693
>drying hair makes you go bald
>>
>>40923547
Yah so I get compliments on my hair all the time.

Daily routine: shower. No poo. Towel dry, most of the way and let it air dry the rest.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.