[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long into the future until science develops a way to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (94KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
94KB, 500x333px
how long into the future until science develops a way to make healthy food taste the same as bad food? or will they ever? junk food is a huge market because of how addicting it is and that it doesn't fill you up

makes the old noggin think
>>
I fucking love Halo Top
>>
>>40918370
Birthday cake best flavor
>>
>not available in Australia outside a few speciality locations too far away from me
>cannot find any other high protein ice cream
Fucking suffering. Even the low-fat ones are shit because they just pump up the sugar and end up having just as many kJs.
>>
File: Ice-cream-strawberry.jpg (396KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Ice-cream-strawberry.jpg
396KB, 1600x1400px
>how long into the future until science develops a way to make healthy food taste the same as bad food? or will they ever?

Lauded question. You can already do this with most foods simply by reducing fat or replacing added sugar with zero cal sugars

Pic related, low calorie ice cream I made after hearing about Halo Top which actually has less calories and way more protein than Halo Top and imo tastes better
>>
>>40920035
>Lauded

no
>>
>>40920042
Woops, loaded.
>>
this is what i'm waiting for. imagine having a gum that tastes like chocolate cake or one that tastes like a burger
>>
>>40920035

Ice cream even straight from the supermarket is already pretty decent in terms of 'low' calories compared to pastry, candies etc.

The real challenge is to come up with burger/pizza that's 200 calories.
>>
>>40920035
You post this every time someone makes a thread about Halo Top. No one cares bro.
>>
>>40920114
Dunno, I looked around a lot before making my own and all I could find were Halo Top and some Swedish brand nobody had ever heard of and both are expensive as fuck despite the ingredients actually being cheaper

As with everything- making it yourself solves all the problems

>The real challenge is to come up with burger/pizza that's 200 calories.
The only problem here is that all grain flours are calorie dense. The best alternative I've found is black bean flour which surprisingly doesn't taste of beans when you bake with it. The other one is soya flour but /fit/ hates soya for meme reasons

Either way it's also completely possible

>>40920126
Affirm me damnit
>>
Any UKbros, specifically Scotland, know of anywhere to get this? Absolutely nowhere from what I've found and Oppo is shit in comparison.
>>
>>40918402
I heard from others it was the worst, but I had to try it.

It's literally frozen frosting. How the fuck do they do it
>>
it definitely makes the old noggin think mate.. there are trials galore going on into different low/no calorie additives and methods of cooking which when coupled with fibre heavy foods which also have balanced nutrients, minerals etc. can provide good nutritional value as well as being genuinely quite delicious. i say 50 or so years before it becomes a reality if we're basing the timeline on the current exponential growth rate of most technological/dietary advances, but obviously thats a very unreliable figure, could be longer or less
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.