[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't wanna do cardio because afraid people will look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3189.png (10KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3189.png
10KB, 384x384px
>don't wanna do cardio because afraid people will look at me/hear me while I'm running
>>
>>40916307
go do some cardio in the sauna like zyzz
>>
>>40916312
That would be even worse because there would be other people there and I wouldn't know where to look :/
>>
>>40916307
>don't wanna do cardio because I'm trying to leave skelly mode and don't want to have to eat another meal
>want to do cardio because it's fun

Any fatasses want to trade with me?
>>
Just stop caring, or go early or late at night to avoid there being many people.

Most people will just ignore you since they are focused on themselves anyway.
>>
Bruh walk into the gym and near the cardio place, eat the most shit u ever ate in front of everyone. The next day, just simply walk onto the treadmill. It will be the hardest then the easiest shit u ever did all ur life. It's called getting over fear. Or u can do baby steps
>>
>>40916307
cardio at dawn, every day
>>
>>40916420
But I'm scared
>>
>>40916472
why don't you stop being a little bitch and just dew it

no one cares what you sound or look like when you're running, i promise

and if you're still worried, cycle instead
>>
>>40916510
To bad cyclings for bitches
>>
>>40916307
just buy a jump rope and skip at home
>>
>>40916307
im pretty fit and i still get anxiety over this. just keep in mind that in reality nobody cares enough about your presence to pay attention to what you look/sound like when youre doing cardio.
eveyone is usually too worried about what theyre doing to think about you breathing heavy.

when i see fat people in the gym or out running it always makes me proud to see them working hard and not doing what i would expect a fat person to be doing
>>
>>40916398
>Most people will just ignore you since they are focused on themselves anyway.
This, unless you're an attractive female in which case you have nothing to worry about anyway. Personally I mentally applaud the fatties (well, fattier than me) in the gym anyway. They deserve it. You deserve it, OP.
>>
>>40916665
>when i see fat people in the gym or out running it always makes me proud to see them working hard and not doing what i would expect a fat person to be doing

same. anytime i see a fat dude working hard in the gym i always think to myself "fuck yeah brah, keep it up"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.