[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most disgusting foods you have had to eat just to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: CQerZXgUwAAm05_.jpg (29KB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
CQerZXgUwAAm05_.jpg
29KB, 598x336px
What are the most disgusting foods you have had to eat just to get to your daily calorie intake/hit your macros?

Yesterday at night I had like 700cals left and by then I had already eaten all of my brotein so I just needed carbs and some fats. I ended up eating 200grams of macaroni pasta (just the pasta, not mac&cheese bullshit) with some spoonfuls of mayonnaise dressing (for dem fats). Shit was disgusting but at least I got my cals and macros in check
>>
I eat good foods and if I miss my macros one day I make up for it the next day. I would never eat spoonfuls of mayo like some autistic savage
>>
ice cream, cookies, chocolate, cake
>>
>>40915051
why mayo instead of peanut butter?
>>
>>40915051
>spoonfuls of mayo

just toss a bunch of Oreo in your proton shake or eat some ice cream you fucking retard
>>
>>40915051
ate a lb of plain greek yogurt to finish one day. I did try a chicken shake. They are only bad cold.
>>
I eat a Harzer Roller every single day to break my fast.
>>
>>40915051
BRRRRAAAAP
>>
>>40915070
>>40915083
does mayo kill my gainz?
>>
>>40915051

>forcing yourself to eat just to take in more calories instead of enjoying it

i don't know that feel.
>>
>>40915051
I tried the keto diet and lasted about 36 hours before having a carbolapse. When I came-to my head was stuck in a tube of Quaker rolled oats after feeding like a cow in a trough
>>
>>40915051
goddamn I'd eat out her sweaty meaty vagina in order to hit my macros, if you know what I mean
>>
>>40916246
explain further
>>
File: 6879897.jpg (331KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
6879897.jpg
331KB, 800x563px
>>40915051
>you will never bury your face in that sweaty clam
>>
>>40915101
I've been fantasizing about a chicken shake for years. Chicken breast and water right?
>>
>in college
>Another all night Vyvanse bender
>Studied for a big exam before weekend
>Literally 2k calories behind schedule
>Only thing in the fridge is hamburger meat that's been thawing for 1+ weeks
>It's rotten
>It stinks
>I grill it and eat it like a filthy animal, smoking clove cigars to numb my taste buds
>Eat the rotten hamburger meat without any bread
>Choke it down
>I don't know how many patties I ate, but there were at least 5 big thick ones
>Fight the urge to puke for half an hour

Honestly, that changed the way I thought about food.

It's so easy for me to eat something and disregard the flavor now and only see it as a means to an end.
>>
>>40917066
same, my family used to be well-off but we had a lot of money issues and i went hungry for a long time

now i devour anything in front of me because eating is now a survival aspect than a pleasure one
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.