[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i hurt my lower back toady doing rear delt flys. After that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Lower-Back-Pain.jpg (87KB, 1200x668px) Image search: [Google]
Lower-Back-Pain.jpg
87KB, 1200x668px
So i hurt my lower back toady doing rear delt flys.

After that i stopped everything and did some light strecthing.

Now my lower back is in pain but its not very painful. I can walk normally without a pain and i can run too and jump but it hurts when i move my back behind.

My question is how you can tell if you have serious snapped back like herniated disk. The pain must be horrible right ?
Also what should i do and what is my problem ?
>>
>hurt lower back on an exercise that involves minimal strain on your lower back
>>
File: snap flys.png (352KB, 556x384px) Image search: [Google]
snap flys.png
352KB, 556x384px
>>40915057
This is the exercise. Help me out here is it serious ?
>>
>>40915032
if the pain is localized then it's most likely a muscle strain

I had one 4 days ago, snaped my shit up on the second set third rep of 95 kg squats... I couldn't walk for 2 days, today I went to the gym and did some curls...

hopefully I can be back to normal from Monday....

good luck OP
>>
How the hell do you manage that? Were you using 25s or something?
>>
>>40915092
40 lbs
>>
>>40915091
link to thread archive

>>40873681
>>
>>40915032
You will have sciatica. One of your feet and/or lower legs will be in pain or numb. That's the herniated or bulging disk pressing on the sciatic nerve. It's probably a tweaked erector. Your lower back is probably weak as shit, so consider strengthening it once you recover.
>>
>>40915110
Thanks for reply. So i must have a muscle issue then ? cause my pain is localized and i dont have pain in feet on numbness at all.
>>
>>40915165
yeah youll be fine, maybe do some deadlifts with the bar once the pain gets fuzzy for high reps to get some blood in the area and prevent scarring, which could lead to long term issues.
>>
could be a slipped disk. literally one wrong move could nick your spinal cord and paralyze you from that point down. i would see a doctor/ER immediately
>>
I have a bulged disc had it since November. Does swimming accelerate the healing.
>>
>>40915723
Cardio does. I don't think swimming in particular makes a big advantage over spinning etc.
>>
>>40915110

I ruptured my L4-L5 in September deadlifting. The pain was incredible. But the sciatica did not appear until two weeks later when I suddenly developed drop foot in my left foot (I woke up and couldn't flex my foot upward, it had been normal before going to bed). Just wanted to let it be known that sciatica is not an immediate thing necessarily. And if it's a ruptured disc it's actually a chemical reaction caused by your immune system responding to the disc fluid that leaked out. It damages the nerve and causes pain.

Don't rupture a disc. It fucking sucks.
>>
>>40916621
>rupture

Wew lad, my condolences.

I had something happen 2 months ago. My doctor literally said "Seems minor, take some ibuprofen and wait a few weeks". It sucked and continued sucking, and still sucks now. But most of the back pain has gone away, as well as most of the sciatica. All that is left is my hip muscles being sore as motherfuckers and one back muscle that is eternally spasmed, going to go to PT to see if I can get that to go away.
>>
I've had this weird pain on the left side of my lower back for a few days (same place as left hand of OPs image) It doesn't hurt all the time, but every random step causes that spot to go numb for like a quarter of a second, and it's always when i step with my left leg, what could this be anons? i don't really do any heavy lifting but i do a lot of hiking
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.