[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't train reeves deadlift it's like you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: reeves deadlift.jpg (8KB, 200x213px) Image search: [Google]
reeves deadlift.jpg
8KB, 200x213px
>he doesn't train reeves deadlift
it's like you want to be cucked.
what's that? optimal lifting conditions? hook grip, mixed grip? all I'm hearing is "REEEEE" t b h.
t. reeves deadlift chad bully
>>
>>40912817
Reeves is dyel by modern standards.
>>
>>40912829
but natty.
>>
>>40912859
lol
>>
>>40912829
haha whatever. I might use your gf later tonight so just have her ready. you know she can't resist a REEVES DEADLIFTer.
>>
>>40912817
Reeves is the aesthetics GOAT. It didn't hurt that he was movie star handsome, either.

>tfw you'll never look like Steve Reeves
Why even live?

>>40912859
He was probably using testosterone suspension and Dianabol later in his career, both of which were totally legal and thought of almost like vitamins at the time.
>>
>>40912817
People who do Reeves deadlift often don't do Reeves deadlift. Note it's a classic York plate, not a trihandled plate. No thumbs either which is insane.

Very hard lift but fantastic. Will get your actual deads up too p much instantly.
>>
File: 1486060757345.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486060757345.webm
3MB, 640x640px
>implying I don't
me on the left
>>
Isn't it weird that physique gets dated just like fashion? If I saw this guy on the beach I'd assume he just stepped out of a time machine from the past.
>>
>>40913521
>>40912817
what is the purpose/benefit to these
>>
>>40913556
Tsatsouline uses them in his workshop for learning to max your grip in deadlift. If you can grip harder you can activate all the muscles up your arm and up to your upper back more (grip training is a great way to sort out upper back posture btw). Once you can brace your lats and shit better through better grip, tada, bigger deads.

As a sideeffect of better grip they're also great for forearm development. Plus the max is much lower than actual deads so you're not overtraining with too much volume. But you do get more deads volume!
>>
>>40913529
meh. not really. the black and white photo and retarted shorts do give that impression though.
>>
>>40913528
kek i wish i had gymbros like this to meme with
>>
>>40913528
>cheating w/ sumo and mixed grip
>not even lmao4plaet
asians when will they learn
>>
>>40913528
i really, really, really like this webm
>>
>>40912829
This has to be bait. Absolutely nobody on the planet would look at his physique and think he doesn't lift.
>>
>>40913528
Oh I'm fucking crying it's so good.
>>
>>40913528
I've seen it several times but can anyone tell the story behind it? They all know one another right?
>>
>>40912817
His arms are long af. Especially compared to his relative height. A manlet like myself could never do this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.