[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>studies show transgenders who take estrogen have more feminine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: globalists.jpg (36KB, 688x890px)
globalists.jpg
36KB, 688x890px
>studies show transgenders who take estrogen have more feminine brains and transgenders who take testosterone have more male brains

therefore if im a hardcoded beta from the estrogen in my water would taking testosterone at decent doses make me an alpha male and reverse my public water induced betaness?
>>
File: 1489591303440.png (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489591303440.png
229KB, 1920x1080px
lift heavy weights
stop eating fake shitty food
>>
>>40908141
>estrogen in my water
No such thing, you're just a pussy.
>>
More test will improve the quality of your life. This is a fact.
However you should take normal steps to doing so before jumping on a cycle or getting TRT.

>8 hours of sleep
>lift 3-5x a week
>vit D and zinc suppies (you're probably deficient)
>eat meat and eggs
>lose weight, specifically lower bf%
>increase muscle mass

Then once you've done all of the above for 1 year, if you're still low test, talk to a doctor.
>>
>>40908141

There is no such thing as 'male' or 'female' brains. This is a false equivalency to make you think brains are somehow related to being a massive faggot.
>>
>>40908177
But the mean sperm count and test level has dropped pretty hard in the west. There's clearly something biologically wrong with the men of the west.
>>
>>40908171
/thread
>>
>>40908252
Yeah but only a nut bag would see that and immediately attach a causal link to tap water.
>>
>>40908227
uneducated pleb detected
>>40908192
already do it all senpai, still a beta
>>40908177
>
>>
>>40908277
Getting test alone wont make you a non-beta. You need to improve your social skills a bit then jump on test.
>>
>>40908299
already have my social skills improved senpai, people (male and female) still walk over me

when I was younger we were so poor I basically never ate anything nutritious except ramen and spaghetti
>>
>>40908192
Just cycle
>>
>>40908252
Yeah it's shitty food and no exercise
>>
>>40908252
Consumerist, sedentary lifestyle mixed with tight pants and drugs.
>>
>>40908192
>>eat meat and eggs
Replace this with eat some coconut oil.
>>
>>40914079
>meme majic
>>
>>40916151
Ugh every time I visit my parents my mom always asks me if I've tried this or that diet.

I'm doing just fine being a normal human bean but she will get so up in arms about trying to convince me of the psuedo-science.

She's gone through so many of these and she still hasn't lost any weight.

Lima just give up trying to give her any real (read: common sense) science. She just gets offended and tries to say I don't know anything.

Why are so many people like this? I guess they just don't want to take the way they think is hard so if there's a way that's "easy and justifiable" through some "science" they'll spend more effort cutting corners than just doing the work?
>>
>>40908252
ya it's called being fat fucks
>>
File: 1470748465169.jpg (20KB, 337x357px)
1470748465169.jpg
20KB, 337x357px
>>40908312
>ramen
>nutritious
lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.