[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back when I was in Highschool I'd eat 3-4 of these a day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: mcdonalds-bacon-mcdouble-02.jpg (82KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-bacon-mcdouble-02.jpg
82KB, 1000x750px
Back when I was in Highschool I'd eat 3-4 of these a day just to hit my protein and calorie goal easily. Why is it today every lifter feels the need to eat like a vegan low test chequered shirt wearer?

Visit your local McDonald's today, pre or post workout, for a fast hitting dose of calories and protein for a great price.
>>
I get more than enough calories in chicken breast why would I want something like that
>>
I feel sorry for you if you need to eat literal trash to not feel like a nu-make
>>
Lad, I love the occasional mcdouble but 3-4 a day is worrisome. It seems like it would be like smoking a pack of cigarettes a day for your heart. I would get my heart/blood checked if I were you.
>>
>>40907684

Because it's unhealthy as fuck. Also, tastes like absolute dogshit, even by junk food standards.

Seriously, why would any self-respecting man eat this rubbish when he can have a nice steak insteas?
>>
>>40907684
How can anyone be this stupid?
>>
>>40907788
Price and time I'd imagine.
>>
File: [001306].jpg (178KB, 683x1054px) Image search: [Google]
[001306].jpg
178KB, 683x1054px
>>40907974
you'd be surprised
>>
>first monster shilling now McDonald's shilling.

Fuck off advertisement faggots, you're pathetic. Report all advertising threads. MODS BAN THEM NOW
>>
>>40907997
Dunno about you but this shit costs a buck thirty here. I can get 3lb of pork for 3 bucks, so why would I ever buy this piece of shit?
>>
>>40907684
Dude it doesn't even look appetising

If you're going to bait at least pick a mouthwatering image
>>
>>40908044
Whoops, I meant to say 3lb for 6 bucks.
>>
File: 4237461823.jpg (53KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
4237461823.jpg
53KB, 340x565px
>>40908022
Ah yes because Monster and McDonalds need to come to /fit/ to advertise.

>being this retarded
>>
>>40907711
>>40907788
>>40907974
>>40908022

all this autism, i eat fast food 5-7 times a week, even when i was dieting down i'd eat 2kcal a day and a shitload of fast food, lost ~14kgs.

have had my bloods taken numerous times, full hormone spreads and the doctor told me my results were exceptional and that there's no point getting any done for a few more years, even after telling him my diet.

when you're young you can get away with anything, i acknowledge if i don't change i'll fuck my shit up over next ~5 years but short term it does nothing.
>>
>>40908082
>anecdote

xd
>>
>>40908082
So, it IS shit but it won't kill you if you don't do it for long. Great argument. I bet you look like crap, too.
>>
>>40908224
post your body fagboy, i guarrentee you i'm bigger and more aesthetic than you'll ever be.
>>
>>40908257
>calls others fagboy
>wears that shirt
>>
>>40908324
it's my work uniform, i suck dick for a living.
>>
>>40908020
>all those chicks miring
>>
>>40908360
It does look like a gay cottage.
>>
>>40908082
>>40907684

Not everyone on this board is 12. Eating shit processed food drastically increases your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes and stroke and a whole bunch of cancers. Dirty bulking will get you big quickly but it will not be healthy for you. Most people only pay attention to calories/weight gain when it comes to determining what is a healthy diet or not, but the composition of your diet is a huge determinant of chronic illness later in life.
>>
File: nppbNtf.gif (137KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
nppbNtf.gif
137KB, 250x250px
>>40908044
>eating pork
>healthy
>>
>>40908020
>jealous roasties miring
>>
>>40908257
>has a name tag

Lol
>>
Most of us try to actually cut at some point OP.
>>
>>40908589
pretty sure its his pepperoni nipple poking thru
>>
>tfw you remember that before there were Monster shills there were McDoubles shills
>>
File: IMG_7747.jpg (135KB, 704x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7747.jpg
135KB, 704x738px
Anyone that thinks advertisers don't spread their filth to every corner of space they can find and afford is either stupid, delusional, uninformed, or naive.

Not sure why mods don't ban blatant shilling. Of course these end up as memes and idiots do the shilling for the companies.

Reminder that McDs is pink slime and literally causes cancer and disease when consistently eaten.
>>
I went to Burger King the other day and they charged me $18 for three sandwiches, a drink and fries. I was fucking livid. I didn't really look at the price because I was used to paying $5 for basically unlimited food at mcdonalds and figured they must be roughly the same. Never again. FUCK Burger King
>>
>>40908257
>hiding his gut behind the shaving creme
>those love handles

You can't fool us, fatty.
>>
>>40909472

nigga some of those sandwiches are actually big, how you expecting to pay a dollar for a whopper
>>
File: veganpeacelove.jpg (54KB, 577x720px) Image search: [Google]
veganpeacelove.jpg
54KB, 577x720px
>>40907684
probably because a lot of us actually care about our health, and understand the very basic fact that there is more to food than protein and calorie content. we quite literally are what we eat.

and i'm delicious organic goodness :)
>>
>>40909493
Two of them were grilled chicken sandwiches literally just a square of chicken with some mayo on it .. none of them were doubles or bacons or any of that big shit, nothing with cheese even. I could have gotten 18 McDonald's cheeseburgers or mdxhickens and had 15x as much food
>>
File: Get out.jpg (87KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
Get out.jpg
87KB, 636x477px
>>40909528
>>
>>40909528
Why haven't you been banned yet, cunt?
>>
>>40907684
>>40909528
>this but without being a faggot
I enjoy cooking my own food.
>>
>>40909529

If I remember they had a tender or grilled chicken sandwich, pretty much just lettuce and mayo on a special bun, which was something ridiculous like 5.48 for just the sandwich alone. Best value things are probably the 2 for 5 original chicken sandwiches if they have them where you are or getting a jr chicken sandwich off the dollar menu
>>
File: 6czkXys.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
6czkXys.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
Fast food restaurants are not required by law to reveal what's in they're meat. Taco bell meat is rumored to be 80% soy with the rest being beef.
>>
I have the time to eat better, but thats not to say that in a pinch I don't go grab me a mcdouble. Overall as long as you remember not to go overboard on the calories, mcdonalds isn't that terrible just a lot of unneeded sodium
>>
>>40907696
because chicken breast tastes like absolute shit
>>
>>40909634
Confirmed for being unable to cook
>>
>>40909645
I make a killer shake and amazing ground beef with spaghetti sauce, but my skills end there.
>>
File: cooked the dog.jpg (35KB, 267x418px) Image search: [Google]
cooked the dog.jpg
35KB, 267x418px
>>40909695
I'm gonna help you out

>buy the big pack of fresh chicken breasts
>lay them out on some plates
>cover with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper, lightly dust with cumin
>flip & repeat
>heat up some oil in your skillet to smoke point
>drop those suckers in, brown n' flip
>if you can't gauge doneness then pull one out and cut it open. No pink in the middle, but you want to pull them out just as they reach that point or they'll be dry
wa-fucking-la, spicy chicken that you will look forward to eating
>>
>>40909751
It must just be the local chicken sucking ass cause that;s exactly what I did minus the cayenne and cumin. It all has this really gross aftertaste.
>>
ITT: fags who dont understand the difference between a healthy diet and a low calorie diet lol
>>
>>40909763
what's more likely, that you have some "bad chicken" in the specific geographic location in which you live, or you fucked something up and you're a shitty cook and just need to try harder?
>>
>>40909763
Chicken without cumin is like lifting in jeans and boots.

I definitely like it spicy, so I load up with a lot of cayenne. You sure you didn't overcook it or it didn't go bad? I get mine from walmart and it always comes out amazing
>>
>>40909859
IDK I've had my mom cook it too, and it still had the aftertaste. I'll just stick to 96/4 ground beef as my animal protein source.
>>40909874
I've had others cook it for me and it always has the aftertaste. I think I just hate chicken. I can only tolerate it when it's breaded and fried. Even then it's not that good.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.