[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Got trolled into the "converse" meme >Terrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1490465675305.jpg (60KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490465675305.jpg
60KB, 700x500px
>Got trolled into the "converse" meme
>Terrible shoes, give me shinsplints
>Started ripping on the sides and coming apart after one year
>I literally barely even squat I could have just done it barefoot

Why did I get memed into this shit?
>>
yeah man bump your shitty post
>>
>>40901876
What's the point of this thread? Accept defeat like the basement dweller you are.
>>
>shin splints

Wait, were you running long distances in Chucks?
>>
>>40902698
Walking in them hurts if you do it quickly and for longer than 5 mins.

Fuck this shit
>>
>>40902825

Are you fat? You sound fat. It takes me at least 1-2 hours of brisk walking for my feet to get sore. I'll bet you're fat, aren't you?
>>
File: My Disgust.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
My Disgust.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>40901876

>wearing converse

You have literally never spent a single day on /fa/, have you?
>>
>Be me
>use converse for squats and deadlifts
>wear normal shoes for everything else
>never get shin splints
>medical miracle
>>
>>40902929
No I'm 170lbs at 5'11

>>40902946
but they're all twinks and dress like fags
>>
>>40902946

>let's spend lots of money on shitty clothes we're going to throw out next year

Why would anyone go on /fa/?
>>
File: rare hakase.jpg (4MB, 8000x8000px) Image search: [Google]
rare hakase.jpg
4MB, 8000x8000px
>>40901876
you are not supposed to run with them you stupid fucktard
>>
File: asics-logo[1].jpg (135KB, 2440x1062px) Image search: [Google]
asics-logo[1].jpg
135KB, 2440x1062px
Daily reminder that ASICS and ONITSUKA TIGERS are the most AFFORDABLE, HIGH QUALITY and /fa/ shoe for your /fit/ activities
>>
>>40902959

Do you buy shoes that actually fit your feet, you big dummy dumb dumb?
>>
>>40902961

Browsing /fa/ is a great way to learn how NOT to dress, but if you post there for more than six months you're guaranteed to contract cancer.
>>
You probably don't know how to fucking walk. There's no shame in admitting it, it's actually super common. I was walking like a retard before cardio training and learning how to step like a non-idiot.
>>
>>40902981
Yes

I want to buy new shoes now what should I get?
>>
>>40902980
shoo jew
>>
>>40902980
>/fa/
>dressing like a faggy teen and calling it fashion
Is there a more deluded board?
>>
>>40903162
Shoe Jew.
>>
File: DW.png (142KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
DW.png
142KB, 319x240px
>>40901876
moved onto doc martins from converse myself.
more comfortable, longer durability (by years) and make my feet look hench to the bone
would recommend/10
>>
>>40903141
Hey, retard, converse ARE NOT the same size as normal shoes. If you get a 9 in converse and a 9 in other shoes through converse will be bigger iirc. Look it up. I guarantee this is your problem.
>>
>>40903392
I tried them on in store senpai

Unless I got them too snug I don't think that's the issue
>>
File: D5IB8C-HERO.jpg (32KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
D5IB8C-HERO.jpg
32KB, 583x583px
I've always preferred a flat shoe. Ran in chucks for years. Currently run and lift in pic related.

Never had any trouble, but I get fuck ton of people telling me how I'm going to fuck my shit up.
>>
>>40901876
Buy the 12 dollar Walmart knockoffs instead. I got 3 years out of my last pair.

Flat shoes require a certain foot. I hated flat shoes and flip flops until I moved to S FL where they are wornot year round. Now supported shoes, runnners, I can't wear for any length of time.
>>
>>40902946
Fa is full of twinky Numales who think dressing like a high fashion runway model, minus the good genetics, lighting,and context, will make them look appealing or unique. Instead they just look like cartoon characters and school shooters.
Chucks are fine, normies like them.
>>
>>40902997
>cancer
I think you mean AIDS
>>
>>40903824
you're going to fuck your shit up
>>
>>40903824
you're going to fuck your shit up
>>
>>40903325

Are you me? Except I still use chucks to lift.

Fucking love my docs tho. Its literally walking on air. Gives you some bad habits though. Like when j switch to my converse and do a walking commute I slam my feet hard on a curb thinking I'm in my boots. And you actually look like an adult when you're in jeans and boots instead of Nike's or chucks
>>
>>40903141
Converse are pretty good
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.