[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf was talking to me about how hot a baseball player at our school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 18

Gf was talking to me about how hot a baseball player at our school was without his shirt on.

Then asked why I was getting all quiet a few minutes later

I'm such a cuck
>>
>>40900200
her goal is one of 3 things
1) she wants to get you to start lifting
2) is incredibly insensitive and all around stupid girl
3) plans on leaving you
>>
>>40900200
She knew what she was doing, there's really nothing you could say or do in that situation to not come out as a fucking beta

At best, she's hinting to you to start lifting

At worst, she wants to fuck him
>>
>>40900200
Don't worry anon, once you get out of middle school she'll be talking about how hot Tyrone is with his dick inside of her

Actually, yeah you should worry
>>
>>40900238
Tell her to shut the fuck up would've sufficed
>>
>>40900282
Then you come out as extremely insecure
The only thing to do in that situation is to have a hotter body
>>
I'd tell her to go fuck him and never come back.
Because I ain't gonna lift just because she wants it so. Try me slut
>>
>>40900200
You should've dumped her ass on the spot. You don't need that cunt in your life anon. Dump her and get /fit/. It's not too late. Please dump her right now and if she asks why tell her it's because she is a cunt. Hell, even do it over text if your a cuck. It is one of the most gratifying things you can ever do. Trust me.
>>
File: 1385275454478.jpg (61KB, 421x379px) Image search: [Google]
1385275454478.jpg
61KB, 421x379px
>>40900200
Do you ever talk to her about cheerleaders you want to bone to her?

If yes: It's payback.

If no: She's treating you poorly. A self-respecting man does not put up with that kind of treatment. Walk away and find a woman of higher quality.
>>
>>40900200
I girl I was seeing did something similar to me.

I replied "oh really, is he muscular? Do you have a picture of it I can see? I really like my men fit" no homo
>>
I would tell you to start lifting, but you'll be doing it for women, you'll be motivated for a while, then stop
why are you on this board
>>
You should've mentioned some girl in your school that's also hot as fuck. She would've gotten mad and then you just bertstare her until she gets it.
>>
File: 1480237637141.jpg (67KB, 702x562px) Image search: [Google]
1480237637141.jpg
67KB, 702x562px
I can't help you I have no experience with girls

>tfw no gf to cuck me
>>
>>40900238
I go back on what I said, >>40900395 is right, you should've said something about the girls who wear yoga pants at your school.
>>
I have been lifting for 2 months now and even have my own PT. I felt like ass after she told me that. She knew that I have been insecure about my body for a while too and I have really been trying my hard to gain weight and to look better.
>>
>>40900273
>>40900282
>>40900338
>>40900339
>>40900345
>attraction to other people when in a relationship is wrong
I bet if your girlfriend got fat you would be doing the same thing as the girl did in op's situation.

stop being so shortsighted, she's giving him a blatant kick up the ass to make change instead of dumping him there and then
>>
>>40900238
>>40900282

take off your shirt and joke flex for her to make her laugh
>>
One of my good friends gal does this infront of him all the time, he takes it on the chin because she's about an 8.5.. i assume he doesn't confront her about it because he doesn't want to seem the jealous type, but it just seems purely disrespectful to me
>>
>>40900461
Dump the bitch
>>
You need to rape the baseball player to establish your dominance
It's the only way
>>
>>40900497
Enjoy being the puppy in the relationship
>>
File: 1388258753457.png (31KB, 331x224px) Image search: [Google]
1388258753457.png
31KB, 331x224px
>>40900497
Sorry I offended you, Mr Cuck.

The fact is I wouldn't tell a girl a girl that. If I felt unhappy with a girl's appearance I would leave her, not try and hit her over the head with it.

Maybe that's the kind of shit you're into, after all you are a cuck, but normal, respectable non-degenerates are not.
>>
>>40900461
Mate, that's not alright. Either talk to her about it and explain how it hurt you or just do the same to her.

You really should consider dumping her
>>
>>40900238
>At worst, she wants to fuck him
At worst, she's already fucked him several times before.

I am sorry, anon. yiu deserve better.
>>
File: Hick Hude.jpg (92KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
Hick Hude.jpg
92KB, 600x880px
>>40900200
Eh, you are kind of a cuck.

Like >>40900238 said, it's a hint that you need to start lifting.

It's also a hint to dump her. Minus the goofy one night stands of my youth, whenever I was in a mid to long term relationship, NEVER did a girl mire someone else when she was with me. You either have the natural presence and looks or you're doomed to suffer shit like that.

Even Zyzz (pbuh) went through something like that when his chubby gf did something similar when he was skinny. You gotta lift til you get to the point where your insecurities are permanently subdued by a wall of muscle so much so you're impervious to physical criticism.
>>
>>40900547
This (the dumping part).
>>40900590
Tripfag has a point, if a girl even begins to find someone else attractive and be so outspoken about it, that means you're slowly turning into an unfuckable lamplight for her.
Sorry man, she doesn't love you anymore. Just dump her and move on.
>>
File: 1483388149348.jpg (58KB, 750x935px) Image search: [Google]
1483388149348.jpg
58KB, 750x935px
>>40900525
>>40900530
I misinterpreted OPs post wrong, I visualised a famous basketball player she'd never meet, not a guy at her school

I make jabs at my girlfriend about how fit taylor swift is all the time - but saying that remark about somebody you actually have contact with in reality changes the dynamic entirely

you are both right
>>
>had massively abusive girlfriend
>said and did horrible things to me
>broke up a year ago
>see her in the halls at university last week
>she's talking to a guy
>the second she sees me, her eyes are planted on me, she doesn't look away, and completely ignores him
>suddenly, feels for her all over again
>try to forget about her again
>a few days later, break down and message her, saying I saw her, and would have said hi, but she was with her boyfriend, and I didn't want to intrude
>fully expect her to block me
>she messages me back, saying he wasn't her boyfriend, trash talks him a bit, says she would have appreciated a hi
>she then starts a short conversation where she tries catching up, and says a lot of things trying to get on my good side

It's been a year, why go to the effort of a conversation after all this time, if she doesn't want something? That mixed with the whole "Would have appreciated a hi" kinda made me think she wanted a conversation

>this molests my brain for a few days and I eventually break down and ask her if all that stuff meant she wanted to talk
>she immediately asks me if I'm still into her
>I say it's irrelevant
I mean, she did and said horrible things. I don't think I could ever be with her again, but hell, maybe she's realized what a cunt she was, and wants to apologize. It really is irrelevant if I'm into her

>she goes full cunt mode, accuses me of still being into her, saying why else would I ask her if she wants to talk
>tells me that I need to move on

Is it me, or is she projecting fucking hard, here?
>>
>>40900200
Don't feel too bad. She just wants to see you jealous. It's harmless. My gf used to do it too until one day I tried picking a fight with one of the dudes.
>>
>>40900590
Hey jerkoff not everyon has the privilege of starting lifting at such a young age
Some of us have jobs and school
Not everyone can prioritize their body over anything else you fucking NEET
>>
>>40900630
>My gf used to do it too until one day I tried picking a fight with one of the dudes.
fucking pathetic
>>
>>40900625
Also, how beta am I for all of this?
>>
>>40900590
>Zyzz (pbuh)
kek

>>40900630
you sound like a megacuck ROVER son, jesus christ
get a grip
>>
>>40900625
>massively abusive girlfriend in the past
>abusive girlfriend in the present

if you don't see how she's manipulating you or abusing you then you're a lost cause
>>
>>40900644
Wasn't my best moment, but I learned a very valuable lesson from the situation.
>>
>>40900634
you're retarded and weak desu it's literally just an hour 3 days of the week on a full body program, if you do not have 3 hours to spare in your week you are lying and just don't want to make it.
>>
>all the betas in this thread "just talk it out", "she shouldn't have done that"

LMAO. She tested you, and you failed. She was seeing what she could get away with. She thinks other men are more alpha then you, and you let it go unchecked, that was the first mistake.

A true pocket pussy won't even think about saying things like that around their man. At max, she can call a celebrity cute when around girlfriends.

You said you already started lifting so you should be getting a confidence boost by now. It's too late to tell her that her best friend's ass looks might fine in yoga pants.

Only thing you can do is to make sure she sees you eying other women and see if that changes her attitude. She thinks you need her and she doesn't need you. Gotta make her think the opposite famalam
>>
>>40900647
You should just kill yourself. People like you will never achieve anything in their lives, you'll always be a pushover at work and you won't have the guts to leave your dead end job so you'll be stuck in a vicious cycle of work and home. Then you'll die one day leaving this earth having done nothing great with your life
>>
>>40900657
During the entire relationship, I knew she was trying to manipulate me all along, and I'd refuse to go for it, that just made her become abusive.

I knew fully well she was probably manipulating me here, as well. I just had a moment of hope/weakness that maybe she'd stopped being a cunt.
>>
>>40900711
I'm a grill and can confirm. Do this, OP. Don't be passive aggressive and hidden with your feelings but make it a point to put her in her place.
>>
File: Emil Weber Meek.jpg (206KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
Emil Weber Meek.jpg
206KB, 990x660px
>>40900625
She's fucking with your head, idiot. Never talk to an ex.

If you must (like I do to an ex of mine who's parents are friends with mine, so I gotta play the polite game), then avoid everything that's sexual. You gotta establish that you have no interest in her whatsoever, have her beg and then walk off.

Don't fall for the oneitis shit, lord knows most of us here did and it's soul injury you'll never heal. If you remember it in your deathbed, you will cringe.

>>40900634
I was a skinny twerp back then, the fuck are you talking about?

I still don't lift regularly, but I am dedicated to MMA and functional strength bullshit my coach feeds me. I still don't have the greatest body in the world but somehow that part was lost to you.

>Not everyone can prioritise their body over anything else
Then why are you here? Plus, you're not that busy. No one is. Instead of wasting time on /fit/ shitposting about your gf, dump her and go to the gym.

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>40900508
flex a 'cep
>>
>>40900228
>>40900530
>>40900547
>>40900590
>>40900711
>>40900731
these are right
everything else ITT is mindless drivel coming from beta fucks who are nothing but doormats
>>
>>40900200
If you're serious about her, just tell her that telling you how hot someone they saw is disrespectful to you.

If you aren't serious about her, then just make a joke and shrug it off. Don't let a girl control your emotions. Although this could work for scenario 1 also, assuming you have a tight relationship with her
>>
>>40900691
>>40900735
You really have no idea do you?
People with jobs don't usually lift
People with lives don't usually lift
People who are busy don't usually lift
I barely have any time to lift
If you're aiming for something in life that isn't being a bouncer meathead or a model (good luck with that lol) you're not prioritizing your body over anything else
>>
Are all men who don't lift even considered men? I have this theory that all men naturally want to get fit, but some of them are just too weak to act on it.
>>
>>40900797
>I barely have any time to lift
You're browsing the internet right now.
>>
>>40900735
>Never talk to an ex.
This has been my number one rule since highschool and it saved me tons of drama my friends had to deal with. It also displays weakness and that you're not over her. I take it a step further and don't ever make exceptions. There's always drama. Always.
>>
>>40900228
All of these 3 are actually correct. Just dump that cunt and start lifting.
>>
I've talked to her about it before and she said something like, oh they are just fun to talk about. You are as good looking as them anon if not better looking. You are the one I love anon not them...

Then she went to the extreme and said that she would stop walking down the hallways with this one freshman boy because "I dont like that for some reason"
>>
>>40900813
It's different
It's not the same, while I'm here I can study and be productive while shitposting
It's really not the same
>>
>>40900829
>You are as good looking as them anon if not better looking
This is always a lie. Just focus on bettering yourself.
>>
>>40900839
And instead of shitposting, you could do a set.
>>
>>40900625
God damn it anon. God fucking damn it.

She's fucked up. She is cancer to you. You need to understand that any feelings you have for her are not actually for her, but for the girl you thought she was. She is not that girl. Do not speak to her again.

Imagine this is coming from your future self, cause I feel like I'm talking to my past self.

Never again, anon. Promise me.
>>
>>40900461
Let this be a message to you and all anons reading. Don't put pussy on a pedestal. A relationship shouldn't involve you putting up with someone putting you down like that. If a man started doing that you would tell them to fuck right off. However a lot of talk seem to be obsessed with the idea that having a gf means a good life so you gotta put up with shit.

Just leave her and keep lifting till you find someone that doesn't do that type of shit,
>>
File: 1462997697338.gif (2MB, 322x175px) Image search: [Google]
1462997697338.gif
2MB, 322x175px
>>40900200
>dump cunt
>start lifting, jet jacked
????
>>
Had a similar situation where my GF at the time told me she'd had a game where she tried to fuck one guy from every college at her uni. There were a fucking lot of them.

I went out and chain-smoked like 6 fags. When I came back
>you were a long time
>yeah I uhh went for a walk
>ok

Why did she think any boyfriend of hers would ever want to know that? Women have the capacity to be such oblivious, manipulative cunts
>>
>>40900829
>Oh It was just sex anon you are the one I love!
>>
File: drink.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
drink.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>40900300
Bullshit. You can tell her to bugger off without showing anger or insecurity. Just say bugger off with pic related as a face and then beat her with your belt
>>
>>40900508
flex a cep?
>>
>>40900735
>I am dedicated to MMA and functional strength bullshit my coach feeds me
>bullshit my coach feeds me
At least you realize you don't get the same results from lifting for athletic purposes than you would if you lifted for mass. Kudos for not being an absolute mong.
>>
>>40900497
Yeah I might look but I'm not gonna tell my gf about the bitch with a fat ass I saw today.
>>
File: the-pad.jpg (134KB, 992x438px) Image search: [Google]
the-pad.jpg
134KB, 992x438px
>>40900200
Sorry OP, that baseball player is me and I plan on taking my shirt off in front of her many more times. I am actually going to fuck her after she leaves your house tonight. You'll understand someday.
>>
File: 1446954732136.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1446954732136.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
>>40900797
You're god damn hopeless.

That attitude will get you nowhere. I juggle Uni with a social life, 7 hours of sleep, proper meals, etc. I wouldn't be able to do that if I shitposted 8 hours a day and gamed daily.

Get your life under control.

>>40900949
Obviously. The gains I made prior to focusing more on MMA all but vanished after I stopped lifting for cultivating mass alone.

Think you're exaggerating this, I haven't met many people who defend such a boneheaded stance.
>>
>>40900300
If you bitch/complain/moan it will come out as insecure.

If you draw a line and tell her just not to talk to you that way it will be different.
>>
>>40901017
TOP BANTZ
>>
It seems to me like she's hinting that she wants you to lift. Be appreciative that she's at least trying to get your ass in shape instead of just ditching you. Now, if you're getting in shape and she was still saying this stuff then she's just trying to get into your head. But it honestly doesn't really seem that she's trying to be malicious. Seems like she's taking a subtle approach at saying "I'd find you more attractive if you put some effort into your physique"
>>
>>40900625
I have only been here for 2 years, but this is the most beta greentext i have ever read.

How do you live with yourself.
>>
>>40900282
Nah you start talking about how hot her best friend was with her shirt off
>Petty
>>
>>40900625
Get the fuck away from her. Don't ever talk to an ex. You never do that. There's a reason why it ended, and I hope that getting treated like shit again reminded you why that was.
>>
>>40901023
Obviously you're not from Cali, the amount of retards thinking you get the same results from practicing a sport than you would from lifting is off the charts here.
>>
>>40900896
you sound like a fag who should get fucking smoked
bitch ass
>>
best advice

>DO it back to her with a girl far more attractive

Its a risky, cause it might become a game of one up on eachother

>Start flirting with other girls to let her know you could cuck her

>Fuck her friends or hotter girl.

She doesn't have to know, but have some evidence to flaunt it when your relationship goes to shit, because it will go to shit.
>Cheat on her with her hotter friend or hotter girl.

She doesn't have to know just keep some sort of evidence there. Even if you know, its and all around good feeling to have the one up.

>
>>
>>40900896
Jesus fucking Christ man
Please tell me you're no longer together, and that you learned your lesson
>>
>>40900896
Kek
>>
>>40901113
>>Fuck her friends or hotter girl.
OP probably can't just up and do something like that. If he could, he wouldn't have a gf that talks about how hot other guys are in front of him.

Besides, what kinda guy just hangs out with his gfs friends?
>>
lol your girl isn't supposed to talk to you like that, regardless of "what she wants", you're not her girlfriend. It's not being a "cuck" its about respect, which you clearly do not have for yourself

you also reacted incorrectly, if you get shaken you should make sure nobody but you knows it, she shit tested you and you sunk
>>
>>40900896
You got rekt m8

>ok
>>
lmao I woulda have flipped...my girl knows better to say anything even remotely like that after I put her in her place for having a crush on a celebrity. sure, call it a "jealous" thing but honestly what guy wants to hear that? it's only natural as a human being to take some offense to it.

just stop being a cuck and put the bitch in her place
>>
>>40901144
what Im saying is if you can't do that, there is a good chance she is saying shit like that for a reason.

So then the beta option

>Downgrade but not to much.

Hit for the middle ground, go for a girl slightly less hotter then you but certainly not insecurely ugly, also slightly more reserved but not to the point where she has no experience. If shes super insecure and your are just average, the moment she gets attention from slightly above average she will peak. If she inexperienced good chance she will want to start experiencing life and if your average you might not be able to give the full experience.
>>
>>40901245
What I'm getting from you is that unless you're attractive you should just stick to ugly chicks
>>
>>40901100
What should I have done? Getting angry over that is equally insecure. I'm not one of those neckbeards who thinks a girl has to be a virgin to have any value as a person but equally that's not a nice thing to have to hear.
>>40901119
Nah mate. We broke up a few months later. It's all good.
>>
>>40901225
you cucked yourself, now she just knows you're aggressive about her attraction towards others, the moment she find someone else attractive that isn't a celebrity is the moment she doesn't care about jeopardizing the relationship.

There is a good chance she doesn't care enough and being aggressive just means she will do it behind your back.

Best way to handle it, is let her know its a two way street and you could easily start finding other people attractive. Then ask her if she wants to play this game of proving who can do more shit against eachother, because both are capable if your in a relationship in the first place.
>>
>>40900625
The only reason to get back with her is to gain her trust before you slit her throat. Let her fuck up someone elses life.
>>
>>40900200
Just say "yeah I'd suck his dick too"
>>
>>40900200
All these faghots don't know shit about women or dating. You should've agreed that he was sexy. Something like, "yeah, I would," would have sufficed. Would've made her laugh and showed that you don't give a fuck. She has every right to be attracted to anyone she wants. And, she's comfortable enough with you to share her feelings honestly. Your reaction makes or breaks the interaction, and you chose the path of needy and butthurt beta bitch boi. You should probably start lifting though.
>>
>>40901268
there a different levels and its subjective but essentially if you're dating a basic girl and are young, attraction is probably going to play the biggest role . Attraction is playing a bigger role more so now in society as everyone seems to follow a sort of one-off internet culture and vanity and look is all apart of that.

Its always been around though, and the reality is you have to bring something to the table that they want, you have to provide something to them whether mentally, physically or socially that they can't go without. Hence sex is important, conversation is important damnn even the small things you do that no one else does it important. That goes for life, people want what they can get from you, we are inherently selfish because we can only see life through our eyes and perspective.
>>
>>40901328
Of course she has the right to be attracted to others, but why the fuck does she think her boyfriend wants to hear that?

He could go around all day saying what he'd do to the yoga pants he sees in college and she's get all bitchy.
>>
>>40901187
Hah, yeah maybe. Ah well, it's not like she came out of that looking particularly good either. She always had this attitude around the word 'slut'. I wonder why....
>>
>>40900497
if my girlfriend got fat i would leave her

simple
>>
>>40900896
Life isn't a romcom where the lead characters are endearingly clueless, she was pushing your buttons either to manipulate you or just out of malice.
>>
>>40900345

sauce on that fox painting?
>>
>>40901345
I actively ask my gf if she thinks the girls I spot are hot or not. OP now has every indication that it's okay to do the same. It's called being comfortable in your relationship. Stop playing games and start having some real human connection. It helps that I'm a fucking catch, but still. If you act like a catch, then you are one. If you act needy then and/or tip toe around some unspoken eticate, then you're in a doomed shallow relationship.
>>
>>40901383

nm found it.
>>
>>40901388
I severely disagree, but if that's what you're comfortable with, then it's good for you.

OP clearly isn't good with that kind of thing, which is also fine. It's like shitting with the door open or something.
>>
>>40900647
extremely, but I wouldn't worry about it, we're all betas here senpai
>>
>>40901375
Are you sure? My girlfriend's name was Colin Farrell.

I actually don't think that was it. I think she was weirdly proud of it. She always used to really get off on the idea of feeling desired. She'd string along beta losers (inb4 like me) she had no interest in sexually just for kicks. A lot of her friends were these orbiters who'd asked her out 100s of times. If that were me, and let's face it it isn't, I'd feel uncomfortable being friends with those people.

But think what you like mayn. I wouldn't have told the story if I was still hung up on it.
>>
>>40901410
It's just honesty man. If you can't be honest with the person you've chosen as your significant other, then who can you be honest with? Be honest with me for a second. If you go to the beach, you be you it right? You enjoy the waves, the sun, and especially the babes walking around. Even if you're a great guy who would never cheat, you're just admiring the beauty around you. It's natural and fairly innocent. Girls do the same. My girl says she only like watching baseball because the guys wearing tight pants lol. Same shit, it's natural. It's innocent. So my point is, why lie about it? I understand the situation OP posted. I wouldn't exactly make it a point to say how hot a specific girl is and how much I liked her ass, that's a by tactless. But still, I don't feel the need to lie about natural feelings and it's liberating. It makes for some awesome relationships with much deeper connections and less games. Either way, OP handled the situation very poorly.
>>
>>40901472
*enjoy it
>>
>>40901472
I don't see it as lying, just that some things don't need to be brought up, even though I know the reality and if my gf asked my obviously I wouldn't be hiding anything. Again, like shitting with the door open, that's just not something I'm into.
>>
>>40901328
This is the only good answer I've seen in this thread

Jesus lads are you all that insecure that it has to be a test or you have to prove you arent a cuck, as soon as your GF talks to you about another good looking dude?
>>
>>40900200
>I don't talk about how I dream about ramming your friend during my meetings because I'm considerate
>>
File: IMG_1119.jpg (156KB, 708x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1119.jpg
156KB, 708x960px
>>40900590
>You gotta lift til you get to the point where your insecurities are permanently subdued

This just motivated the fuck out of me. I just recently hit my cutting goal of 165lbs and I look way better than I did in Jan when I was 174. My gf and I have been having way more sex the past week and she has become way more handsy.

Rubbing my abs and squeezing my lats and shit.

But this; oh baby THIS. I'm gonna lift so fucking hard that she'll never want off this dick-i-cane.
>>
>>40901278
not angry
simply dump her
like what the fuck are you trying to work things over with someone you obviously see as a shitty person?
i get that you broke up but you should've broken up on the spot
>>40901328
you sound like a pussy too
>i'll suck dick, i'm not an insecure homophobe, wtf bro
you remind me of that screencap of the dude sucking a dildo at a party to show the ladies "how a man does it"
kys
>>
>>40901641
Agreed. It's the only known way to combat everything critical of your "manhood". Just look at the confidence of every swole dude on the street and that's something you can't buy. That guy worked his ass to be that big and the effort pays well.
>>
>>40901693
I didn't see her as a shitty person because of that. It would be immature if I did. No one wants their girlfriend to be a sluzza but there are more important things. Breaking up over that is juvenile desu.
>>
>>40901804
>forcing yourself to be with someone because you convinced yourself it's "juvenile" to break up over something that obviously bothers you
jesus you live like life is a movie
you're gonna be dead in 50 years and you're trying your darnest to convince yourself that "it's a sign of maturity to be with a slut because there are more important things"
what the fuck bro, are you living your life or living it for someone else? man the fuck up already
take it from someone who's been in more than two dozen relationships and is happily married now
don't settle
not everyone has easiness in finding women but that doesn't mean you should settle over the option of being alone
>>
>>40901693

> Critiquing someones looks with YOUR GIRLFRIEND makes you gay

> Your girlfriend can never comment on someones looks, because rather than respond to her opinion with yours like a normal human being you would instantly dump her (and it would make you gay apparently), so she is forced to lie to you by omission to protect your lack of self worth

Sorry anon, I can't really see where you're coming from here.
>>
>>40900238
>there's really nothing you could say or do in that situation to not come out as a fucking beta
if he immediately kicked her ass to the curb right there it would have been alpha
>>
>>40900517
This.
>>
>>40901868
It bothered me. It did not bother me enough to want to break up with her. Is that hard to grasp or something?

It wasn't some moral statement about how mature and secure I am. Who would that benefit?

No one is going to be perfect. Accepting some things you don't like is inevitable and isn't necessarily settling. I'm actually incredibly fucking picky, probably to my detriment. I stayed with her because the things I liked vastly outweighed the very few things I didn't. When that changed, we called it a day.

"don't settle" is good advice. "don't settle for anyone who is not perfect in every way" is not good advice
>>
>>40902001
again, you're no different from that guy who sucked a dildo at a party to show the ladies "how a man does it"
my wife points at other women when they talk past us, "check out her ass" and shit
never do the same because seldom do i see men i mire in public and i'm not gonna go out of my way to show her a dude on a magazine cover just to prove i'm not insecure
you legit sound insecure as fuck and you're trying really hard not to come off that way
get a grip
>>40902017
but it's still a pretty big problem
dude anything tied to sexuality is a big issue in a relationship
sex is most certainly the glue keeping everything together and if there's a bother that's of sexual nature (such as finding out your gf was/is a slut) it's enough of a reason to break it off
it's not about settling for someone who's perfect in every way
my wife clips her fucking toenails in the kitchen, that's nasty as fuck and that's an imperfection but not enough to break it off, obviously
if she told me "honey i fucked jamal in college while his friends watched and cheered me on", now that's enough of a reason
why should i compromise MY life, MY golden years, MY youth to someone for whom i feel disdain towards because of their (lack of) morality? these are pretty big issues hombre
>>
>>40902095
You're fucking weird bro.
>>
>>40902235
nah my nigga, i'm just living life for myself
everyone has the means to make themselves a priority, if you're not doing that why are you even alive
>>
>>40902095

It has nothing to do with proving anything. Your wife is secure enough to point out whatever she wants to comment on, whereas you would never because you cant get this strange dildo fanfic, and fear of being seen as gay out of your head.

No one implied you should be calling guys hot left and right just to prove you're secure, we just think you should be secure enough to respond with your opinion instead of flipping the fuck out like a sperg just because your girlfiend spoke her mind.
>>
>>40900200
>is in a relationship
Yeah, you are a cuck Tbh
>>
Sometimes I like to jack off into a sock, and then wear it.
>>
>>40900200
I'm gonna give you something anon.
If you dump her in the next 10 minutes, you're not a cuck. If you don't, you are. Clock's ticking.
>>
>>40902262
>projecting his own closeted bullshit onto me
i've no issue whatsoever with gay people
my childhood best friend is a happily married gay man
if i was gay i'd have no issue whatsoever to admitting that
i accused you of being a faggot, not of being gay
again if your wife is fantasizing about someone else you should probably fuck off that relationship
it seems like you have issues at grasping what monogamy is and why people commit to such a thing
you really think that saying "yeah he pretty hot lol" is a proper response to OP's situation?
get a grip nigga
>>
>>40900200

Shouldve said "then go be with him I got plenty of women lined up to be with me and you are keeping them waiting"

Said it to my girlfriend once and she started sucking my cock. Once they know you got options they shape up.
>>
>I'm so insecure about looking insecure that I let people trample my boundaries, making me even more insecure in the process
Anons, your lives will get better when you prioritize yourself over people's perception of you in your personal lives, I promise.
>>
>>40902306

You brought the whole gay thing into the conversation dude, that's the only reason my post called you out on your fear of it.

All we really suggested to begin with is that you should be able to voice your opinion around your girlfriend, and she shouldn't feel like she cant voice hers around you. Even if its about a dudes looks.

The secure dudes I know would never respond the way you're suggesting you would.
>>
>>40900228
This. Without a doubt.

Either way manipulative.
>>
>>40902481
>fear
nah my dude, i've no issue with homosexuality, my issue is with faggotry
in the traditional sense of the word
the best example i can think of is when we saw fury like 2-3 years ago (whenever it was it came out) and i commented that brad pitt still looks better at 50 something than most young bucks do in their 20s, something which she agreed with
but she didn't say "holy fuck if brad pitt takes his shirt off i might cum on the spot"
you understand the subtle differences and nuances between a healthy relationship and what happened with OP right?
you're being really silly here bro
>>
>>40902095
Lol you weren't even responding to me, the person who posted the reply you have a comment with. I don't know why you keep bringing up that dildo story lol, sounds gay as fuck.
>>
>>40902259
>Living for myself
>Page long tirade against someone else's ways

Breh
>>
>>40902583
everyone on fit should know that dildo story you faggot
>>40902593
>somehow these are mutually exclusive
breh indeed
i can be critical if i want you animal
>>
>>40902527

I don't remember OP posting that she said that, If she just called the dude hot then I don't see how that's much different than you mirin' Brad. I would never see it as something to get bent out of shape about, and I don't think most secure dudes would either, that's all.
>>
>>40902612
>don't see any difference
well then no wonder you're being a dummy about this bro
sounds like you need some maturing to do
don't mean this in a derogatory manner either, for real
>>
>>40902640

You haven't had any counters to any of my points dude. Also you keep implying that Op's girlfriend is instantly a slut for calling a dude hot. Sounds like I'm not the one that needs maturing lol.
>>
File: 345345.jpg (2KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
345345.jpg
2KB, 125x120px
>>40900797

Lost cause right here. Everyone ignore.
>>
>>40902611
They're not mutually exclusive, you're just giving conflicting advice. Live for yourself or listen to some weirdo on /fit? Probably shouldn't listen to this faggot guys. You're the only person obsessed with that dildo story btw lol
>>
>>40902675
not like you made any arguments other than the equivalent of "move aside ladies, this is how a man does it"
again you're showing real insecurity by going out of your way to "demonstrate" that you're not insecure by telling your gf "yeah i'd totes blow this dude amirite"
get a grip on reality
OP's girlfriend does sound like a slutty and a cunt at that, making him feel like shit, not knowing her boundaries
OP continued with his story and she does sound exactly like what i described her
why are you whiteknighting OPs gf anyway? jesus your insecurities really reach far my nigga
>>40902694
>outing yourself as a newfag
>expects to be taken seriously
alright bro, it's fine
>>
File: skr_v07_052.jpg (156KB, 1561x1100px) Image search: [Google]
skr_v07_052.jpg
156KB, 1561x1100px
>>40900797
Work full time and go to school full time..
Still manage a social life w/hobbies
Still put in 4-6 hours/week at the gym.

Grab your balls
Count your macros
Then go fucking lift. It's that easy.
>>
>>40900797
You think people here don't have jobs and lives? We make time to lift. You're currently shitposting on the Internet. You have time to lift some weights.
>>
>>40901278
>I'm not one of those neckbeards who thinks a girl has to be a virgin to have any value as a person but equally that's not a nice thing to have to hear.

Lol no you're one of those idiots who thinks a girl can just sleep around and brag about it and it has absolutely no bearing on the type of character she has as a person. You're one of those new age millennials who think sex is just sex and there's no consequence from it whatsoever, I can already tell.

I'm gonna give you some advice anon: you don't NEED a virgin, but god damn I guarantee the lower partner count woman will be a better choice than the higher partner count woman.
>>
>>40900300
Giving a fuck about looking insecure means you're probably insecure.
>>
>>40902755
don't bother
he's really immature, i used to think like that when i was a teenager
he'll grow up
>>
>>40900839
>not speedreading 2 pages between sets
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT
>>
File: Camel_Lights.jpg (443KB, 1200x1622px) Image search: [Google]
Camel_Lights.jpg
443KB, 1200x1622px
>>40902782

Sad man. I thought the exact same way too once upon a time. I wish someone had reached out and understood sex before I learned all my lessons the hard way. He'll grow up one day though you're right... we all do eventually.
>>
>>40900200
What a fucking beta. She's doing it on purpose. Just own up to it and say "I'm jealous. I wish I was that hot too." Be a fucking man about it.
>>
>>40902905
>the hard way
yeah, that's the part he'll have to deal with when it eventually hits him over the head
but at least when it does you learn a valuable lesson that you only need to learn once
>>
>>40900896
These anons
>>40901375
Are not necessarily right. Some girls are just open and like to talk about their sluttiness. This isn't too strange, especially if she's been open about it so far
>>
>>40902986
>>40902905
>>40902782

not even him, but god damn its super obvious that you guys are fully committed to women who have been fucked by more than 10 men.

dont even lie to yourself, anyone would prefer a woman with less partners. Not saying its a deal breaker, but it says a lot about the quality of the woman. Ofc it depends on what you want in a partner
>>
>>40903034
what are you on about?
i think you got it the other way around, sport
>>
>>40900228
If your gf is talking like that she no longer respects you. Do you really need a gf who doesn't respect or care about your feelings? Dump her ass. She wont chanfe even if you explain yourself and you hear BS like "baby im sorry it wont happen again lol" she might be more careful around you but fuck around behind your back.
>>
File: JoeCool.jpg (611KB, 1200x1707px) Image search: [Google]
JoeCool.jpg
611KB, 1200x1707px
>>40903034

>but god damn its super obvious that you guys are fully committed to women who have been fucked by more than 10 men.

Yeah, 8 years ago maybe. Ever since I decided that sluts were off limits for relationships my dating/romance experience has been much healthier and happier.

Your post is either b8, you're projecting, or your reading comprehension is shit.
>>
>>40903079

oh shit
carry on then
>>
>>40900200
When tf did she see him without a shirt on? Also >>40900000
>>
>>40900200
Women do this all the time and its always on purpose to make you jealous (unless she really really doesn't care about you at all and is saying things without considering your feelings, in which case she will break up with you anyway). Men say this type of shit in front of gf's out of carelessness, when women do this it's to be a fucking bitch and manipulate you.
>>
>>40900200
OP, this is what I have to say. I'm a grill so I'll try to explain what your gf meant... It's a "shit test" most likely, to make you jealous or some other weird, selfish reason.

Your girlfriend is mentally ill on some level, not saying full-blown Schizo but definitely some issues with insecurity and attention-seeking. Just take it as a warning sign and take a break from eachother for awhile. If she fucks some other dude, then you learned that she really is crazy. Lile this guy said >>40900995, a normal person wouldn't mention someone attractive they saw on the street to their significant other. 99% chance your gf is kinda nuts.
>>
>>40902713

> "Going out of your way to demonstrate... "

How do you get this from what I said? Im gonna stop here, this is literally what Im saying you shouldn't do.

> This kid has got to be bait no one is this beta
>>
>>40904639
>responding to shit 3 hours after the deed and calling people beta
You're a coward and a bitch, anon.

See yourself out you pussy.
>>
>>40900200
What the fuck

I'll be damned if i ever let shit like that slide with a girl im dating

You should have told her to go fuck herself or get fucked by that dude if she thinks he's so hot

She might actually do it, but then you just saved yourself a whole bunch of bullshit youre probably gonna be dealing with now
>>
File: IMG_3538.jpg (178KB, 700x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3538.jpg
178KB, 700x612px
>start fucking girl in my class
>lie to her a bunch and do other crummy shit, she doesn't like me
>couldn't even get it up because i was coming off opioids
>embarrassed, have to see her three times a week
>half smiles and subtle glances remind me of what could have been with her if i wasn't such a fucked up asshole
>reformed and now treat my new gf nicely
>still miss the other girl tho, she didnt deserve that shit
>she broke up with me, but she never knew the real me because i didnt present myself honestly

damn what a lesson this was
>>
>>40904657

Sorry lad some of us go to the gym and have lives, dont just sit on /fit/ shitposting 24/7
>>
>>40904699
lol that guy's neck in the background
>>
>>40900829
BOYYYYY THAT HOE IS LYING TO YOU!!!! Whenever your girl says some shit like "don't worry they're just friends" or "baby I find you attractive, you're the one I love" they are lying to you, trying to get your guard down so you won't be so suspicious. Don't ignore this massive red flag, for the love of God please don't. And another thing, with her comment she made she may as well spat in your fucking face. Think about it man, for her to have the audacity so make a comment about finding another man attractive to YOUR FACE, means that she sees you as weak. Man you should have said "if you find him so attractive then go be with him. Besides, a few girls have been after my dick for a little while, maybe it's about time I finally give it to em."
>>
>>40904746
what a 45 degree angle giraffe

>>40904751
this, if a girl ever says another dude is attractive to your face then she is for sure fucking shit testing you. you cannot and i mean cannot let that shit stand ever ever ever
>>
>>40900908
This cunt gets it
>>
hey, OP, I know I am kinda late to the party, but I am married in a happy relationship and I think I found the ultimate redpill.

You need to hit your girlfriend. She does something stupid, you hit her in the fucking gabber. Make her fear saying stupid bullshit or trying to irritate you, and do that by shoving your fist into her stomach with proper punching form every time she tries it.

Trust me, it's great. You don't need to fear being called a wifebeater or shit like that, just hit her often enough or hard enough that she fears too much for her life to tell on you. After some time, it'll be completely solved and you won't even have to beat her anymore.

I used to do that. I used to hit my wife (then girlfriend), and she would cry and threaten to tell to the police, but she never did. She just stopped doing things that would cause me to hit her. Mind, I am not an irritated man. I am very calm and collected at all times, and I think that was why she could see she was in the wrong. I was always good and kind to her, except when she acted like a cunt, in which case I hit her until he stopped being a cunt.

Now, she's never a cunt. I am a happy man with a loving wife and three children. She does everything I say, never complains, is always satisfied and became even more horny in bed. I don't need to repeat nothing twice. I say what I want or what we are going to do and she complies and likes it that way.

Hit your women, /fit/, you won't regret it.
>>
>>40900797
Christ, even PhD students can find time to lift. If they can carve time out of the day for it, literally anyone else can
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.