[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keto while at uni? You think the brain fog would fuck me up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1487624267140.jpg (100KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487624267140.jpg
100KB, 600x450px
Keto while at uni?

You think the brain fog would fuck me up? I've done it before but never when I've had to think
>>
>>40893764
If you got brain fog you either
a) were not into ketosis
b) were in ketosis but were not yet keto-adapted
c) were doing it terribly wrong and never even did it right

For all people keto either clears up brain fog their knew/didn't know they had or reveals that they are retards who cannot into due diligence with finding the right ratio and hitting that target.
>>
>>40894452
So in other words, don't try to do keto. You won't be successful.
>>
>>40894526
If you're retarded, please do not try keto. Get diabetes, get a heart attack at 50 despite being a life-long athlete, and then do society a kindness and refuse treatment and die.

But really, in other words. 70-75% fat, 0-10% carbs, 15-30% protein, BY CALORIES. Have a scale and a diet tracker (cronometer.com is nice). It's real fucking simple.

If you get any symptoms, you were eating too many carbs. I've been in keto for a while. The first time was brutal and I quit because of symptoms. It made me realize that I was literally addicted to sugar and carbs. This time the only symptom I had was increased hunger for about 5 days when I actually hit ketosis, which I got through by putting cutting on hold and eating at maintainance. ezpz.
>>
How do you guys deal with ketobreath? I think that's the only REAL con i can see. I have a friend who was on a ketodiet and his breat and piss stank like fucking hell. We went to a bbq and got drunk and he pissed 2 metres from the fire, we had to move everything because of the smell.
Acetone is repulsive.
>>
>>40894602
It depends on genetics I think. Being in ketosis is healthier than not. Some people stay at 1.5 ketones per whatever units and some produce 7 and piss and breath it out. The only symptom I got from ketosis is that my spit tasted sweet liek some sort of artificial sweetener for about a week. No acetone piss or bad breath.
>>
>>40894615
To add, after the normal range, having more ketones is not better or worse than having ower ketones that are in nutritional ketosis range.
>>
>>40894615
I've never tried keto before but i will on my next cut, i hope i'm genetically gifted and don't stink like a rotten pocket pussy.
>>
>>40894641
Just so you know, keto is great for more than just weight loss. Here's my LCHF playlist with some great short/long videos on it that I've found. The first five videos are 5 minutes each and the first ones is about athletic performance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtKP9qzIt0s&list=PLH2uhJ2RmgYVETxvU_BCu1Xxb5dFt8xjj&index=1
>>
>>40894650
Thanks, m8.
>>
Question about keto breath
What if i eat some low carb, but not no-carb, meal before i get out of the how.
Would a x% protein, y% fat, 10% carb diet work?
>>
>>40895437
Increasing the amount of carbs you eat will lessen the ketones in your body. 50-70g of non-fiber carbs will kick you out of ketosis. So I'd increase your carb intake by 2.5g to 5g every three days until you smelll acceptable.
>>
>>40895498
Fuck that, i'm already ugly as fuck, i can't have bad breath too.
I'll stick to using drugs to lose weight instead of natural and healty but stinking like shit. That friend of mine that pissed near the bbq, HOLY SHIT THE SMELL WAS HORRIBLE. I was like a public urinal + 5 litres of chlorine poured into my nose.
>>
>>40894615
>"Being in ketosis is healthier than not"
>this is what ketofags actually believe
>>
>>40895629
I can see why it would be healthier given the fact that so many people have type 2 diabetes.
It can and is healthier for some people, definitely not for all. I don't believe in the sugar addictiveness myth.
>>
>>40895535
> i can't have bad breath too.
>I'll stick to using drugs to lose weight instead of natural and healty but stinking like shit

I literally JUST told you how you can be keto without smelling like crap. What's your problem?
>>
>>40895629
Watch the first 5 5minute videos on he linked playlist. That statement is demonstrably true and getting proven true in new and exciting ways every month.
>>
Reminder that keto is just a dumb marketing scheme to sell books
It's highly unnatural, makes you stink, makes your liver work overtime and requires supplementation

The only times its "healthier" than other diets is when the person has problems with sugar such as insulin resistance among other common american diseases (diabetes, high BP etc)
>>
>>40896289
kys your self
>>
>>40896289
Thanks for correcting the record.
>>
all these ketards ITT
enjoy dying of a heart attack at age 40
>>
>>40897047
I bet you have no idea what really causes heart attack.
>inb4 you go to wikipedia to school me
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.