[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am on the edge /fit....I failed I achieved all my main goals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1477545651118.jpg (27KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1477545651118.jpg
27KB, 500x329px
I am on the edge /fit....I failed

I achieved all my main goals and now here i am. I sit here and my heart is melting from loneliness. My driving force is strained. I have no goals now. My world is as dark as it was and nothing changed
I keep working out with the same intensity but deep down i know that other than lifting i am a piece of shit.
Gym is no longer helping me to lift the feels brothers.

>>
Your main goals involved being lonely?
Man, you suck at goals. Set better goals.

You're entitled to nothing, the world owes you nothing but that which you've earned yourself.
You have no excuse for this self pity.
>>
>>40890878

I don't need to tell you that youre just feeling sorry for yourself. Pick your ass up, sort yourself out, and push on. You didn't come this far not to be a sick cunt.

Good luck brah
>>
>>40890878

Well, I guess now is the time to do roids and leave humanity behind then anon.
>>
Most people are shit, don't beat yourself up over it
Improve what you can, but learn to accept what you have for the moment
>>
This is so painful ! I hoped that lifting would help me somehow other than transforming my body but boy i was wrong.

Also >>40890923
>>40890939
>>40890959
>>40890990

Than you guys for responding.. At least someone on this planet is helping me go trough this
>>
>>40890878
you fail when you abandon the path

stay on that path, and reach the end
>>
>>40891019

Lifting has taught you dedication, perseverance and humility.
Time to put those to good use.
>>
>>40891019

Happy to help. You being better has to come from within. How long did it take to get fit, maybe even aesthetic, if you are? Double it for fixing your life situation and mind. Nothing worth doing is easy. Just don't give up.

This next set of curls is for you brah. Don't render my pain worthless. Keep on keeping on.
>>
>>40891086
Again thank you brother.No I will not give up. I know this is heavy for me now but somehow i will adapt and get over it.
>>
File: 51dRF-CdXtL._SY346_.jpg (24KB, 230x346px) Image search: [Google]
51dRF-CdXtL._SY346_.jpg
24KB, 230x346px
>>40891019
Lifting weights is not a panacea to every problem.

You need to learn how your thoughts and way of thinking influences your actions and the way you feel.

Give pic related a read.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.