[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fit I need help. I've been eating healthy for a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170120_132948.jpg (2MB, 3709x1807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170120_132948.jpg
2MB, 3709x1807px
Hey fit I need help. I've been eating healthy for a while but have always had a full kitchen. Soon I will be living in pic related for a month. I will be limited to a propane burner stove and a cooler with some ice for food storage and prep. What type of food will be easy to store and make in a van with no kitchen, but still be healthy?
>>
Fried eggs, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, poached eggs, omelets, anything really. The world is your oyster.
>>
>>40890399
As long as it involves eggs hahah, that's a good start thanks
>>
>Oats
>Milk
>Potatoes
>PBJ
>bananas and other fruits
>peanut butter
>canned tuna
>protein powder (don't even need really)
You can bring pretty much anything this was just stuff that popped into my head. This is the stuff that I would eat if I was living out of car. You don't even need a stove, all of this stuff can be eaten raw. One month isn't even long either you will be fine no matter what you eat. You can live indefinitely off the first 3 items alone though.
>>
>>40890443
Just having a laff and a faff m8. Eggs are pretty good in all seriousness, but you could also have salads. I like simple salads so what I would do is buy some apple cider vinegar(easily stored at room temperature) and mustard greens. Idk if normal people would like that though. Mustard greens stay good for a while compared to some other leafy greens like spinach. Canned beans would be pretty decent as a side dish, very easy to prepare. You could also make sandwiches with cheese, meats, and veggies. Burritos would also be easy as most of the ingredients don't need refrigeration. And definitely what the guy above me said, lots of fruits. Bananas are extremely cheap and easy to eat. You could also look into making one of those sun oven things with aluminum foil and a cardboard box. That would open up even more possibilities.
>>
>>40890535
Thank you these are some great suggestions. I'll probably be carrying a blender with me as well so this will work nicely

>>40890588
Yeah the sandwiches is good, meats, cheeses, and veggies could all be kept in the cooler.
>>
>>40890648
If you are going to have a blender then I would recommend green smoothies. Just mix fruit, milk, and leafy vegetables. If you put enough vegetables in there it is very filling and nutritious. Also look into intermittent fasting. It's supposed to have a whole host of benefits. Basically you fast after dinner for 16 hours. That way you eat less and you have to worry about what you're going to eat a lot less. So if you have your smoothie right after your fast ends then you will easily be full till dinner which could be a simple sandwich or whatever.
>>
>>40890383
Nice van dude. Rent or own? How much?
>>
>>40890726
I'll look into the intermittent fasting, thanks

>>40890383
I own it, bought it for $400
>>
>>40891016
wtf only $400 does it run? or are you only using its as shelter and leaving it in one place
>>
>>40891051
No it runs great. Bought it months ago and have been using it to commute
>>
>>40890399
Gotta spend a few clams to fry an omelette.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.