[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I get inferior results if virtually all of my daily protein

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: pGNC1-3145315dt.jpg (79KB, 500x500px)
pGNC1-3145315dt.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
Will I get inferior results if virtually all of my daily protein intake comes from whey protein?
>>
Why would you do this
>>
File: 1485883556889.png (92KB, 253x224px) Image search: [Google]
1485883556889.png
92KB, 253x224px
>>40888287
>Will I get inferior results if virtually all of my daily protein intake comes from pretty much the best source of protein available?

???
>>
>>40888287
the simple answer to your simple question is: no.
>>
I think that there's a 50% chance
>>
>>40888304
I have absolutely no money for a while but 6 opened old tubs of whey
>>
I don't see why you would.

But whey protein probably averages out to be quite a bit more expensive than meat in the long run.

Also the character and consistency of your shits will probably change for the worse.
>>
>>40888287
I'm about to order my first protein supplement from amazon.
Is this Gold standard shit worth it or should I go with cheaper options.
I'm afraid of getting acne from whey but at the same time I'm broke.
>>
>>40889457
gold standard is good, and actually priced fairly
>>
>>40888287
Yeah when im in school i take vyvanse monday thru friday for adhd and it 100% destroys my appetite so i have to drink a lot of whey. Hasnt hurt my gains
>>
File: 1490561715200.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490561715200.png
1MB, 900x900px
Nope. It;s entirely okay. Your body doesn't go "oh, this protein isn't from a chicken breast, better not use any of it". I only use whey and 90/10 ground beef for protein and have no problem making gains.
>>
>>40889457
Bro with the expensive brands you are just paying for taste. You will get the same results if you go to wal mart and buy body fortress. Might have to hold ur nose while u chug it tho
>>
>>40888287

On the contrary, your results will probably be better than if you had eaten meat.

See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_Digestibility_Corrected_Amino_Acid_Score

>whey protein has a perfect rating, it is optimal for the human body
>>
>>40888340
Why do you eat your protein powder in parallel instead of series?
>>
>>40889669

>body fortress

Lol at the poorfags eating 70% taurine powder.

Enjoy your poverty gains
>>
>>40889457
progainer is way cheaper and tastes just as good
>>
>>40888287
Too much dairy
>>
>>40888350
>character of your shits

This is true, I get all my protein from powder, and my shits turned from bros to stealing my money to buy crack
>>
>>40888287
Done it before, no impact for gains or health, gains even improved from a strictly amino acid content point of view.

BUT
>liquid calories
no satiety at all, I could drink a gallon (not implying I did) and was still hungry
>digestion
quite literally prepare your anus, get something to pinch your nose shut and a stuffed animal to cuddle during the PTSD afterwards
>>
>>40889681
You're a bad person
>>
is too much protein a bad thing ? 19 here , 150 6', cureently eating 194g a day straight from food.

shuld i start drinking shakes for more protein ?
>>
>>40890533
That's more than enough. It's probably bad on you kidneys longterm, drink more water
>>
>>40890568
drinking about a gallon a day. and i thought that was only applicable to people with existing kidney issues
>>
>>40890459
Why?
>>
>>40889759
Yeah they dont even sell body fortress in my country but even i know they spike the shit out of them
>>
>>40888287
Take it for what you will, but remember reading somewhere that your body is only going to be able to absorb so much protein like that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.