[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you joined Crossfit yet? I joined three weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (20KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
20KB, 900x900px
Why haven't you joined Crossfit yet? I joined three weeks ago after working out on my own for a few months and made more progress in those three weeks than I ever could have on my own.
>>
>>40882960
Thats because you dont know how to train
>>
One of my friends got pretty jacked by doing Crossfit, the only problem was that he kept doing fucking handstand pushups in public and being with him was pretty embarrassing
>>
>>40882960
Crossfit is made for idiots like you who can't push themselves. If you had two brain cells to rub together and some discipline, you could get twice the results cross-shit gets you.

Enjoy your injuries.
>>
File: 1457104029805.jpg (172KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457104029805.jpg
172KB, 1000x1000px
>crossfit

Why?
>>
I go to a Crossfit gym because it's sadly the only appropiate gym for weightlifting (platform and bumper plates) in the perimeter.
>>
Because I have enough joint problems as it is
>>
I lift 2 days a week and do crossfit 2days a week as well. It's good for that functional strength. Besides, it's the only time of the week were I get to talk to girls so Crossfit has my seal of approval.
>>
>>40882960
I dont wana snap my shit up OP. Id only go if I wanted to bang some hotties, but theres already hotties at the gym I frequent.
>>
>>40882960
I don't like the people that go to them. My friend went to crossfit and now he's basically a white girl
>>
enjoy ur cult of retards and getting injured op!!!
>>
Because I don't have $160 to spend on a monthly membership.
>>
A old pt bro that helped me out at my worst got himself certified and opened his own crossfit gym so i lift there.

i dont do the classes or anything but having platforms, bumper plates and squat racks and anything else id ever need to use available without waiting or crowds is fantastic.
>>
>pay $100 a month for gym
>fake weights everywhere
>every session atleast one person is injured
>pay to dig sand with 20 people on the beach.

crossfit? please shoot me in my brain if i ever join.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.