[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too stupid to know how to upload a pic of my tinder conversation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 0mgXsib.jpg (31KB, 960x634px) Image search: [Google]
0mgXsib.jpg
31KB, 960x634px
>too stupid to know how to upload a pic of my tinder conversation

This is how it went:
>Me:"What do you like to do with your free time?"
>G:"mainly sleep"
>M: "I like to eat"
>M:"Maybe we should go out some day"
>M:"Cmon baby you know you want this"
G: "hahahahahaha woah
>M: "What do you say, we live 5 miles apart we basically live on top of each other"
G:"Haha this is very true"

What do I say next?
>>
You fucked up at the first line. Look how much you write and then compare it to how much she writes. She obviously isn't into you so move on
>>
>>40877155
that wasn't my first line.
>>
>>40877163

As in, you sound like a white dweeb virgin. You don't ask girls questions like it's an interview. Not only do you phrase the question as if you were a 45 year old, you obviously ran out of wit to come up with anything even slightly interesting. You don't ask girls questions like that, you play with them like they're kids. Extra emphasis, more anecdotes, light emotions, playful banter, more expressions, that's how you talk to younger girls. Not your shit

Why even ask for her life story on tinder? If you ever end up meeting, what exactly are you going to talk about? She's just keeping you on for attention/boredom, her replies are screaming it. Keep doing you
>>
>>40877344
I'm on medication for bipolar disorder, the medication takes away my ability to banter
>>
>>40877412
Don't blame the meds.

Accept that you fucked up. Try to do better next time.

Most of all
>asking advice from autistes
>>
>>40877155
>giving up at the slightest hint of adversity because she isnt "saying enough back"

not everything comes easy, anon.
>>
>>40877118
keep making her laugh retard
>>
File: feelsgoodman.png (324KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.png
324KB, 1440x2560px
Just be straight forward
>>
>>40877939
Lol girls asks for your snap I almost thought this was real
>>
>>40878019
What do you mean? Girls don't ask for snapchat?
>>
>>40878085
they do, its b8
>>
>>40877155
OP here. I unmatched the girl because of this comment. I fucked up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.