[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do fat people have a right to leave their partner if they get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
Do fat people have a right to leave their partner if they get fit and their partner isn't willing to change?
>>
What's with the tiny picture, bitch?

You better post something bigger if you want the right to start a thread.
I'll take this shit from you if you don't
>>
>>40875932
Calm down autist. I'm on my phone so can't tell the size of photos
>>
>>40875983
You got 5 mins. Post a bigger better pic or I'm taking this thread from your bitchass.

I'm not taking excuses. I'll take whatever I want from you.
>>
>>40876030
Been 6min and you ain't done shit. Stay in your lane Lil nigga
>>
File: sugar.jpg (143KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sugar.jpg
143KB, 2400x1600px
Around how much sugar do you guys eat daily?

I try to stay under 35g myself.
>>
>>40876104
Wow, our posts are literally back to back posts on /fit/. That's pretty cool.

Go ahead and answer my question. Since that's what this thread is about now.
>>
>>40875898

Basically, the woman is always right and the man is always wrong, regardless of which one of them is the fat one.
>>
Anyone has the right to leave their partner at any time, for any reason or none at all.
>>
>>40876105
For the last 7 years I've eaten around 250-300g of sugar per day. I feel like I'm dead.
>>
File: 1490718440280.jpg (54KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1490718440280.jpg
54KB, 800x670px
>>40876227
Tell that to my 4 wives, bitch.
>>
she carries the weight like a proper mozzarella mommy, maybe pierce has high test and is one of us?
>>
>>40876227

/thread
>>
>>40876105
Doing low carb (around 70g) and generally get about 15g a day mostly from blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries in my oatmeal. Another like 2g throughout the day from small things.

How do you stay under 35? What do you generally eat that has sugar?
>>
File: IMG_4597.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4597.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>40875898
>asking your imaginary friends on a Chilean Flower Arranging board if it's ok to break up with your imaginary girlfriend

Wanna know how I know you're a cuck?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.