[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wouldn't call my gf fat if you'd saw her on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: img384483.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
img384483.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
You wouldn't call my gf fat if you'd saw her on the street. She's not muscular, more like skinny-fat, but it's not a problem for me if she's not fat.

The problem is that she only eats mcdonald and KFC or other junk foods. She never works out, she's just not into it. She also hates the taste of fruit and vegetables.

She's 19 and her metabolism is ok. I'm afraid though that her metabolism will slow down in time and she'll get fat.

What should I do with her? I exercise daily and eat a lot of vegetables and protein. I don't wanna date a fat girl.
>>
if shes not compromising, cross that bridge when you get to it. continue fucking your skinnyfat pussy and just wing her when she gets chubby, she was warned
>>
File: IMG_1277.jpg (173KB, 712x923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1277.jpg
173KB, 712x923px
What does her pussy taste/smell like?
>>
>>40875287
Gotta love how someone could be so retarded they think you can eat nothing but fast food, never work out, and not be fat

She's fat you dumb fuck. There's been this recent influx of retards thinking that they're never fat, just "Skinny fat'. Down to thinking they're still not fat at 190 lbs despite being like 5'8" or some shit.
>>
>>40875363
Well she's not muscular and she has some fat but it's not like she's chubby. When she puts her clothes on, you wouldn't say she's chubby or even fat. But She could gain weight in the future I'm afraid.
>>
>>40875287
She doesn't sound like a very mature person. She's 19 so I wouldn't expect her to be super concerned about the consequences of her habits, but honestly this kind behaviour is unacceptable even from a child. Confront her about it, but be prepared to her refusing to do anything about. Find someone better anon, I don't know her but she doesn't really sound like the kind of girl who would allow you to grow as a person
>>
>>40875407
>When she puts her clothes on, you wouldn't say she's chubby or even fat.

wow

are you real
>>
>>40875287
Faces like that reinforce my preference for women who wear less makeup.

Also, don't worry so much. Teach her to cook and if she starts putting on fat, teach her to count calories and excersize. I don't see why you even require outside opinions on this. It's very simple.
>>
>>40875498
If makeup is done well it objectively makes the face look better

most women just suck at it/are lazy/dumb
>>
>>40875287
>You wouldn't call my gf fat if you'd saw her on the street.
What kind of autists call people on the street fat?
>>
>>40875498
It's not my gf. I put here some random girl as an illustration.
>>
>>40875287
>She also hates the taste of fruit and vegetables.
>She never works out, she's just not into it.

Why don't you just let her fuck tyrese while you're at it, why are you dating this trainwreck
>>
File: chadstehtics.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
chadstehtics.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>40875287

WTF JAWLINE OF THE GODS.

her father must have looked like this
>>
>>40875599
>JAWLINE OF THE GODS.
Are you serious?

Are you retarded ? like what
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.