[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf to breastfeed you every two hours for maximum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1730.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1730.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
>tfw no gf to breastfeed you every two hours for maximum gains

Why live
>>
those Fingers ??
>>
>>40874900
there was a kid i used to know who had his fingers cut off as a kid, and they took tissue from his feet and put them on his fingers. It kinda looks like that
>>
>tfw wife is breastfeeding
>Have considered stealing my son's gains and using it in my pwo shakes
>>
>>40876088
is your baby black?
>>
>>40876118

No, he's white and has some very telling features that come from me, but thanks for your concern. If I had even the slightest inkling that I got cucked I'd throw them both out the door.
>>
>>40876152
>throwing a baby to the streets
worst than a cuck senpai
>>
>>40876088
Do it.
Just space out your "meals" with your sons.
If your wife is healthy she should have no problem pumping out milk.
Some women make money by selling bulk breast milk online yet still are able to feed their babies.
Don't feel guilty, embrace the gains.
>>
>>40876187

There are worse things than being a cuck, but not many more embarrassing things.
>>
>>40876207
>MUH PRIDE
pathetic famalam
>>
>>40876215
>Raising another man's baby
Pathetic
>>
>>40876277
didn't say you need to raise him, but throwing him out outright is pathetic senpai
>>
>>40876319

Throw them out implies send them packing to go back to living with her parents, not literally putting the baby in a dumpster you dummie.
>>
>>40876338
nice damage control stormweenie faggot
>>
File: FUCKING RAD.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING RAD.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>40876787
>>40876338
>>40876319
>>40876277
>>40876215
>>
>>40876065
>there was a kid i used to know who had his fingers cut off as a kid, and they took tissue from his feet and put them on his fingers. I
w-wha
what would that even help
>>
Ssooo if breast milk has better gainz than regular milk. How do I find a cow tiddy woman to buy milk off of I mean it's not like it's in the super market. Do I need to reopen my fet life account to find one
>>
If I really wanna bang my best friends wife and secretly hope me and my wife get into a drunken orgy with my bestie and his wife. Does that make me a cuck?
>>
>>40877066
Yeah you're probably gonna have to stick with buying it online.
Which sucks because I have no idea how to tell if you're getting scammed.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.